DipCope

What Church do you attend?

When I am in AZ its the LDS Lindsey Ward (right up the street from Vowell), and when I am in MT its the United Methodist church in Townsend.

Right on Flatlander, that is where I grew up at. I just edited my post from earlier as I moved out to QC. What sweet job do you have that would take you to MT?

Well I am an estimator for a large General Contractor and that's pretty sweet, but it doesn't take me to MT. My family hails from those parts so we always go up for a week during the summer. We attend church with my Grandpa there and have since we were kids. I said goodbye to my Grandma and my cousin in that little white chapel and I feel as home there as I do anywhere on Earth.

• Like 1

I just started attending a church plant caled IMAGINE NATIONS CHURCH service is held in stetson hills elementary sunday at 10:30 am.. amazing Christian church, Pastor Scott is right on and will not waiver from the truth.. only about a dozen adults and same in kiddo numbers but started in :anuary and will grow for certain God will bless this church!

• Like 1

Calvary Community Church, Northwest campus at 59th and Bell. The same church as the one on I-17 between Thunderbird and Cactus, but closer to where we live. Love the teaching!

• Like 1

Impact Church in Scottsdale - My kids LOVE that place. Especially my 19 year old daughter, who was the first to go to one of their services when Tim Tebow came to speak. Started by Andre Wadsworth, former AZ Cardinal. If we aren't there, we are probable at The Catholic Community of the Bessed Sacrament.

Thatcher 7th ward, The church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints. Possibly looking for a ward in Globe soon. Grew up in Sierra Vista 2nd with bryson.

Quite a few lds on here! I belong to the sun valley ward of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints😃 (lds)

• Like 1

First Southern in Buckeye or Palm Valley in Avondale. Attend whichever one the boss tells me I am going to attend. Both great churches!

Holy Trinity Lutheran Church in Chandler. My wife and i teach Sunday School to 3rd and 4th graders. Great fellowship and Great teachings. Love it.