DipCope

What Church do you attend?

Haha Bob drunk posting at 3am. Classic!

Also...

8fc.jpg

4 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

If there is a god, he killed my paternal grandpa with ALS, my maternal grandma with parkinsons, gave my maternal grandpa a stroke, and gave my mother cancer. He also gave Joel Osteen, Ken Copeland multi million dollar mansions, private jets, and tax exempt status. 

Didn't you read the disclaimer?

It's in small print at the end of the "word of God" of every religion and basically says, "Hey, we never said there's any guarantee. It ain't our fault if your prayers don't pan out or if life sucks. If you're still disgruntled, however, please feel free to contact our customer service department at 1-GODLOVESME to file a formal complaint. The recording will provide many options in several languages. Please have a credit card handy to supply a small donation to help us spread more of the 'word of God.' And remember, we have bingo every Sunday night."

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Or happy holidays if your offended  I guess

Only one you gonna offend is trphyhntr

9 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

If there is a god, he killed my paternal grandpa with ALS, my maternal grandma with parkinsons, gave my maternal grandpa a stroke, and gave my mother cancer. He also gave Joel Osteen, Ken Copeland multi million dollar mansions, private jets, and tax exempt status. 

That sucks. 

To You Gay guys that Keep saying I was drinking ,Keep geting Your jollies off calling one names on here. I worked and just got back From So Cal last nite. Keep up the kind words. If You get mad someone knocked Your religion on a hunting forum You Have issues. . I grew up catholic ,You can bash em all You want. They deserve it .I won't cry and cry. Grow up and I will to. I am not perfect . But don't need to drink to tell My feelings,,,,,,,Peace and don't be so up tight.......BOB!

Bob do you need a hug?  My wife is lds and she makes me want to be a better person.  Weird.  

Hoss,

I have visited the San Carlos Coues church 3 times and hope to go again soon.  

• Like 1

I am a pastor at oasis community Church in North Phoenix/Scottsdale. I have a bunch of hunters over there with me. Pray every time that God would bring a big boy near me but thankful just to be out in the woods as always