Sign in to follow this  
ThomC

LOOOONG Posts

How many people read every word on these one paragraph thesis some people post on what ever the subject happens to be. I find myself skipping these looong posts and maybe missing a good point but just dont want to work thru all the verbage to find it. And then the next poster quotes that looong post and adds way to much more verbage. Dont you feel for Amanda or the Mods that have to wade thru all this stuff. :huh:

• Like 1

How many people read every word on these one paragraph thesis some people post on what ever the subject happens to be. I find myself skipping these looong posts and maybe missing a good point but just dont want to work thru all the verbage to find it. And then the next poster quotes that looong post and adds way to much more verbage. Dont you feel for Amanda or the Mods that have to wade thru all this stuff. :huh:

It's their website - ! Meaning it's Amanda's & associates(if she has any???) website!

• Like 2

I feel for me!!! :) Thanks for the sympathy. It used to be easy for me to read everything that was posted in the forum, but it's grown so much that I can't hardly do that anymore.

Thank goodness I have the help of most everyone here who reads through the posts and reports inappropriate content if they see it! For those that don't know there is a "Report button" in the bottom left corner of every post, so if you see something you think is inappropriate like spam or personal attacks or whatever, you can click on that and it sends a notice to all the moderators. Then we look it over and made a decision on if we agree with the report or not.

• Like 1