Sign in to follow this  
COUESAZ

Show on the sportsmans Chanel

Ok the show animal house outdoors on the sportsmans Chanel has got to be the biggest waste of tv space on TV. I dislike punks, but more then anything I dislike punks making hunting shows as stupid as this one is. Most people making money from hunting shows have worked hard to do what they do. I don't even think they hunt in the show. Today was them taking another guys quad from his house with masks over their faces like a bunch of crooks. Then another ten minutes of taking poops next to tree stands. Then they cut down a tree with a chainsaw that had the guys tree stand in it to get back at him for pooping next to their tree stands. Now they are going around spray painting the lenses of trail cams in the area. I know it all done in a joking way and should be taken as such. I just hate that it wastes my time from watching good shows while I have a little bit of down time.what a bunch of trash.

I get annoyed with alot of the shows on the Outdoor Cahnnels these days. It won't bother me one bit if I never see Bily Bob, and Bubba, with their whitetail food plot shows again. Don't even get me started on the high fenced hunting and canned lion hunts, in South Africa, on the Outdoor channel.

Ok the show animal house outdoors on the sportsmans Chanel has got to be the biggest waste of tv space on TV. I dislike punks, but more then anything I dislike punks making hunting shows as stupid as this one is. Most people making money from hunting shows have worked hard to do what they do. I don't even think they hunt in the show. Today was them taking another guys quad from his house with masks over their faces like a bunch of crooks. Then another ten minutes of taking poops next to tree stands. Then they cut down a tree with a chainsaw that had the guys tree stand in it to get back at him for pooping next to their tree stands. Now they are going around spray painting the lenses of trail cams in the area. I know it all done in a joking way and should be taken as such. I just hate that it wastes my time from watching good shows while I have a little bit of down time.what a bunch of trash.

Sounds like a weekend on the Rim

Here is a response I got back from the Sportsmans Channel from an email I sent them about this show.

Thank you, Brian, for your interest in Sportsman Channel. We appreciate your feedback on Animal House. Yes, this show is for a younger audience (20 plus) and is meant to be a spoof of outdoor reality programming - much like a "MTV" type show. It stresses more on entertainment than your typical "how to" hunting show. They purposely are drumming to their own beat.

You can read about one of the team member's real story on our Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/sportsmanchannel?sk=app_190322544333196

We will forward your response to them as well

Enjoy the outdoors

The Staff at Sportsman Channel