Str8Shot

What Happened to Gino's thread

Looks as the thread about poaching tree stands went bye bye before Gino could even answer the questions last asked of him. I think that the questions asked were legit based off of his rant and believe it was wrong for Amanda to kill the thread before he answered them.

Gino, I know you recall the questions, so why not answer them here in a new thread that I will not ask to have Nuked.

I find it funny, that you waste no time making comments on others and pointing out everything everyone else does wrong (at least in your mind), sharing your opinions openly in the forums. Then you cry foul when the majority are not giving you the support you wanted and/or expected.

So what is the Deal !!!

• Like 4

I removed it.

Someone made the comment about dealing with things via 'IM', and I agree in this case.

This site is pretty cool. I've been here a long time, and really love the information/fodder is shared. Amanda is out of town this weekend, and I made the decision to remove the post based on a couple of PM's/requests. I would suggest following-up via PM with the specific individual if there are still big problems here, but I think all of the constructive debate ran it's course on the thread.

S.

PS: Lance, it had nothing to do with anyone's reputation. Thinking your comment might have been tongue in cheek? Maybe not, though.... ;) Truly, I'm a hack that has absolutely NO dog in this fight or sight. Just someone who helps Amanda administer and has to make a judgement call on occasion. Again, I think the thread just kind of ran it's course..... :)

• Like 5

Yesh blame it on the oh Stanley. His about the AzZ kicking amend the tire slashings and sleeping with other men's wives. But yeah my 'ph' is what too it over the top.

You're no phun. ..... oops. Hope this doesn't get nuked now.

• Like 4

I think you was wrong to remove it!

you coulda removed the bad post - give folks a warning about keeping things under control

ran its course ??

• Like 1

I think we did a fine job of abusing another complainer , he sowed what he reaped! B) He asked us to look out for some supposedly bad person that had offended him , like he wanted us to punish the guy for him.... WA WA WA call the friggin WAMBULANCE... Gina or whatever his name needs to rely on his Cop friends instead of annoying people that are trying to have a good time.....

• Like 4

Shane, I agree with you about being surprised that it went so far before being nuked. However, I find it strangely suspicious that it was Nuked at a point when the tone of discussion was not at the highest point of bedlam when I asked Gino some very easy questions, and for his interpretation of the Laws as written today.

I Have nothing against Gino, kind of a hard thing to do not knowing him personally, I also know that asking the questions I asked, had nothing to do with disrespecting him personally. I feel that considering the rant that was started the questions were fair and deserved his answers and interpretation. If he wants to do that in Private I am cool with that too, but I have had no such PM's. I think the entire situation should have been handled in private between the parties involved and some matches should stay unlit when it comes to the WWW and forums like this.

• Like 1

Yesh blame it on the oh Stanley. His about the AzZ kicking amend the tire slashings and sleeping with other men's wives. But yeah my 'ph' is what too it over the top.

Dude...Sometimes you need to keep your mouth shut! i don't know if anyone has said this to you but you get really annoying sometimes!

Mark

• Like 5

Dude...Sometimes you need to keep your mouth shut! i don't know if anyone has said this to you but you get really annoying sometimes!

Mark

+1

Mark have no doubt.. People have said it...

J

• Like 2

Thank you Stan for handling this difficult issue while I was gone. I know moderating is a bit of a judgement call and I am confident that Stan made a good decision and I appreciate his help with this. It's rather easy to just say he should have edited the few bad posts or something like that, but that doesn't always change the course of the discussion. If a thread has turned into name calling and threats, it has no place here. I will ask again that you all try and keep your debates civil and respectful.

Str8shot, I didn't see the questions you posted, but I did talk to Gino last night about this deal and he never saw your questions, so you might want to PM him with any followup questions you have.

FYI - I received an email from one of the people orginally involved in the incident on the ground and he said he thought the thread was way out of control and requested that it be pulled. I believe this matter has been dealt with directly between the parties involved.

• Like 2

Dang...where have i been....I hate it when I miss a barn burner.....

Non-typical, you sure did miss a doosey. It was like a mobile home fire. It started small, but got big and gone in a hurry.