Sign in to follow this  
azslim

Leupold Vendetta Rangefinder

Just got my Leupold catalog and like the looks of the Vendetta rangefinder, it mounts to your bow and is operated by a trigger mounted in the grip, goes out to 75 yds with an inclinometer. Was wondering if anyone has used one of these yet.

Just got my Leupold catalog and like the looks of the Vendetta rangefinder, it mounts to your bow and is operated by a trigger mounted in the grip, goes out to 75 yds with an inclinometer. Was wondering if anyone has used one of these yet.

I am sure Leupold field tested them - Yes I am sure people have used them! :lol: :lol:

• Like 2

you may want to try archery talk.com and perform a search. there are pros and cons on it.... seems like more cons than pros. I was very interested in one but after looking at it in more detail decided not to.

Good luck.

Hunted a couple days Last week with a friend who has one on his bow. He really likes his this set up, it had a laser light on it. Personally I wasn't at all impressed. It also had arc technology in it.

I put one on my bow about a year ago. Its kind of difficult to get it sighted in and is a little noisy when you shoot. Some say they don't like the extra weight it adds but it doesn't bother me. Personally I like it and it eliminates all the guesswork.