CouesWhitetail

Marshall Collins giant buck!

Hey All,

This great buck was killed by Marshall Collins who is from South Carolina. Luke Weisser (AZ Ground Pounders) and Jay Lopeman (Mossback AZ) were the ones that guided on the hunt.

I spoke with Jay about this hunt and he said Marshall was so happy about his hunt and he says this buck will be one of his greatest trophies ever. Marshall is a whitetail fanatic but this was his second hunt for Coues. He really has an appreciation for our little Coues subspecies and although he isn't smiling in the photos, he feels truly blessed to take a great buck like this.

The buck scores 133 5/8. It has a little bit of a drop tine on it's right antler. Apparently the year before it had a bigger drop tine!

Amazing deer!

post-1-0-06686200-1328298670_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-37802800-1328298713_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-00400700-1328298798_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

This is truely one of the biggest bucks of the year and my congratulations to Marshall and his contribution towards our coues deer. Thank you sir! My hat's off to the outfitters who worked so hard, I'm sure, to make this a dream come true for Marshall. Thank you Amanda for posting this. :)

TJ

• Like 1

Congratulations again to the hunter.

I really enjoyed the story posted on the mossback az homepage.

The trail camera pictures and lengendary stories of the locals hunting him are awesome.

Truly a buck of a lifetime.

• Like 1

This is a really nice buck congrats to the hunter and guides but amanda why was the last post of this erased with everybody crying and complaining let the hunter and guides see what people really think of them and how they judge people and what they stand for on this site Congrats to the hunter again

• Like 1

The original thread was removed because there were some people aggressively attacking the hunter for not smiling....it was really inappropriate. If you have any issues with Mossback, take it up with them directly. I really don't see how the hunter should be attacked for not smiling.

SUPER nice buck there Marshall! Congratulations on a simply goregous looking buck.

Nice job Jay!!!