What krp said is true. Angry individuals stopped the tag grab. For the time being. The sfw and it's puppeteers ain't done and folks need to grasp that. Personally krp, I think you should go the ada mtg and state your case. Don't let pbj win without at least blackIn' his eye. I read all you write and can agree with 99 percent of it. But I disagree with anyone who attacks you on substance and disagree with you or anyone else wanting to become disassociated over stupid words from stupid people. Lark.

Stupid words by stupid people LOL your such a tool I see the same 5 trouble makers are still at it.

Smackattack

Chris, is that you... lol... muleyman/whiskeyman rides again...

Lark, I'll throw it in for ya, if we even meet, by me a soda.

kent

That'll work Kent. Smacky is an " employee" of sfw, in a manner of speaking, so he doesnt know anymore than what he is told. And its easy to tell that aint much. Just watch your back around him. It's how he operates. Well, that and talkin' tough on the internet. Be vigilant fellers. Lark.

If anyone wants to pledge a 10 spot that can't make the meeting, I'll post on wed morning where to send it to. Just pledge it here and get on the list.

John and Warbird should have been first on the list, put their money where their mouth is.

Kent

I thought we covered the call-out on what we each do for conservation a couple weeks ago... guess John and Warbird have no other course but to do it again. It was sitting at the keyboard and/or using the phone that stopped 2072, so it has it's place... now I understand why this is a threat to those wanting 2072 type agendas.

Anyway, ADA doesn't own the conservation platform and since ADA is calling me out... I call them out...

Where were you when my wife and I spent 3 days at the 23 youth deer camp in oct...

Here I'm getting ready to start cooking for the returning hunters.

Jrhuntcamp2011unit23013.jpg

Here we are glassing this buck right from camp

Jrhuntcamp2011unit23037.jpg

Jrhuntcamp2011unit23033.jpg

Fun times for all

Jrhuntcamp2011unit23025.jpg

Jrhuntcamp2011unit23020.jpg

20111008039.jpg

Jrhuntcamp2011unit23043.jpg

I was honored to participate with the Scott brothers and the Region 4 G&F WMs and employees on this project... We didn't have many show up being independent, but the ones that did were old hands at construction and equipment, so it went right along... the caliche was the biggest problem, Troy just kept at it with his personally donated hoe and fuel until he defeated it...

I didn't see ADA there.

azcatchment016.jpg

azcatchment023.jpg

I've been following this from the begining and this statement is nothing but b.s. and far from the truth. The ADA has set aside a time and date for everyone to attend but all I'm hearing is its too far of a drive. What does everyone think these guys live 10 minutes away from their meetings? And how many times a month do you think they make the long drive to these meetings? Answer me this, why is it with all the organizations combined that its the same 500 faces year in and year out that do the banquets, work projects, youth camps,workshops, ect.

These people work hard for the wildlife in the state of Arizona and there never seems to be new people willing to help out. Every hunter should do their part if not atleast be a member and pay your dues to do their part with whatever hunting organzation that one chooses. I personaly know the people on the ADA board and half the stuff that people are saying about them is not true, everyone has been givin the oppertuiny to attend a public meeting on the 21st so take advantage of it so every one can know the facts and if people want to use the excuse that its too far of a drive thats pretty lame of an excuse. There is a lot of people that put their heart,soul,blood,tears,and many hours of comute to attend these meetings and projects and for some one to make a statement like this is just off the wall you need to re-exam your post.

Bryan Waitman

I find it interesting that there are some who are "demanding" a position of the ADA.Lance has specified that he has never been a member...and yet he "demands" a position. Really? The process that any organization should follow is to carefully review their policies as well as their support on a continuing basis. I have invited folks to attend our meeting, but instead it appears that we (ADA) have to state our position first and then you "Might" come to our meeting. For the record, the ADA will not be pulling out of the AZSFWC. That group had no dog in the HB2072 fight and it would not be wise to remove ourselves from that group. There are 13 other groups that have not pulled out and some are waiting to hear more before a determination is made. As far as the AZSFW is concerned, that group has done what I consider to be some good solid work on behalf of sportsmen over the years. Your opinion may be different... that is your right. When the board has had an opportunity to listen to all the people who want to speak, and heard the response from the AZSFW, then and only then should we as a board make a decision. The tactics that have been utilized from the select group on the CWT have been more bullying than anything else. Most of the readers have no idea what work the ADA does. I am responding at a request from Amanda regarding the "demands". Show up on Tuesday. make a point and then see where the ADA goes from there. JK

So Bryan Waitman,

Can you tell us all, does the ADA still support the AZSFW and their lobbyist? I think it would be helpful to know this before the meeting??

For the record, the ADA will not be pulling out of the AZSFWC. That group had no dog in the HB2072 fight and it would not be wise to remove ourselves from that group.

Really? Look like a pretty big dog ($6187) to me. Board of Directors on the AZSFWC:

President/Chairman - Jim Unmacht

Secretary/Treasurer - Alan Hamberlin

Director - Eddy Corona

Director - Joe Del Re

Director - Floyd Green

Director - Charlie Kelly

Director - John Koleszar

Director - Jerry Nelson

Director - Mark Nuessle

Director - Art Pearce

Director - Brian Pinney

Director - Shane Stewart

Director - Gary Stinson

Director - Robert Thomas

The AZ Secretary of State keeps records on all political contributions. This is from the Jerry Weiers 2012 political committee. The same Jerry Weiers who proposed HB2072. These contributions totalling over $6000 were all made on December 16, 2011. 3 weeks before this emergency bill was created/made public. Coincidence? Maybe some of these names look familiar?

CORONA, EDWARD

12/16/2011 $100.00

DENHAM, CHRISTOPHER

12/16/2011 $250.00

Evenson, Jared

12/16/2011 $424.00

GILSTRAP, HAYS

12/16/2011 $200.00

GREEN, FLOYD

12/16/2011 $400.00

HAMBERLIN, ALAN

12/16/2011 $174.00

HAMBERLIN, DEBORAH

12/16/2011 $424.00

Hamberlin, Ryan

12/16/2011 $424.00

HICKMAN, BILL

12/16/2011 $200.00

HICKMAN, CLINTON

12/16/2011 $200.00

HICKMAN, GLENN

12/16/2011 $200.00

HICKMAN, LISA

12/16/2011 $200.00

HICKMAN SILVA, SHARMAN

12/16/2011 $200.00

HULM, TODD

12/16/2011 $50.00

Katz, Andy

12/16/2011 $424.00

KELLY, CHARLES

12/16/2011 $150.00

KING, RHONDA

12/16/2011 $35.00

KINNEY, DONNA

12/16/2011 $424.00

KOLESZAR, JOHN

12/16/2011 $100.00

MAGURA, JACK

12/16/2011 $410.00

MARVIN, J.W.

12/16/2011 $100.00

Mings, Brian

12/16/2011 $424.00

NELSON, KAREN

12/16/2011 $50.00

Pearce, Arthur

12/16/2011 $424.00

Stinson, L Gary

12/16/2011 $50.00

Thomas, Bob

12/16/2011 $50.00

UNMACHT, JAMES

12/16/2011 $100.00

I removed addresses and occupations

$6187 to buy off a politician for millions in tags every year for perpetuity. Quite resourceful! I wonder if they will get their money back, or demand performance? Did you ask for you $100 back?

I must say, it looks kind of strange and/or VERY coincedental that all of those parties happened to donate on the exact same day. Maybe that is just the date that the donations were officially recorded, but non the less, it is pretty obvious.....

KRP, thanks for posting the pics reminding folks what the ADA does for kids. For anyone who has worked a youth camp, there is really nothing better, IMO..... ;)

S.

I thought we covered the call-out on what we each do for conservation a couple weeks ago... guess John and Warbird have no other course but to do it again. It was sitting at the keyboard and/or using the phone that stopped 2072, so it has it's place... now I understand why this is a threat to those wanting 2072 type agendas.

Anyway, ADA doesn't own the conservation platform and since ADA is calling me out... I call them out...

Where were you when my wife and I spent 3 days at the 23 youth deer camp in oct...

Here I'm getting ready to start cooking for the returning hunters.

Jrhuntcamp2011unit23013.jpg

Here we are glassing this buck right from camp

Jrhuntcamp2011unit23037.jpg

Jrhuntcamp2011unit23033.jpg

Fun times for all

Jrhuntcamp2011unit23025.jpg

Jrhuntcamp2011unit23020.jpg

20111008039.jpg

Jrhuntcamp2011unit23043.jpg

FYI!! We were in 21 with the jada trailer that never goes out as some would put it. Im guessing if you were in 21 you would have seen that we also had our own youth camp to run and yes the people you speak of that dont care were there helping with the camp

I was honored to participate with the Scott brothers and the Region 4 G&F WMs and employees on this project... We didn't have many show up being independent, but the ones that did were old hands at construction and equipment, so it went right along... the caliche was the biggest problem, Troy just kept at it with his personally donated hoe and fuel until he defeated it...

I didn't see ADA there.

azcatchment016.jpg

azcatchment023.jpg

You want pic's of what we have done couse im willing to bet I have more. Why is this turning into something its not? I work hard to do my part and to help with the youth and so do others. I dont think any of us want it to go this way. Sorry posting from my phone so I hope im doing it right. But never the less all the low blow's need to stop by all.

Butters, the call-out...

Warbird said... Get of your butt and move away from the keyboard and do something productive for deer in arizona.

John said... Big deal. I was not aware that I was required to post everything I have ever done in my whole life to appease the crowd that only keyboards and is not involved in the process of attempting to work on wildlife. JK

And not a call-out but appeal...

Amanda said... Kent and everyone else, would you be willing to serve on the board of directors for the ADA or some other group? John and I have posted the need for new board members for the ADA many times in this forum over the years and got very little response. Get involved before these or other issues come up. Be proactive. If you don't like the direction the ADA has taken, why not work to get on the board and help change policy?

I can go on about the things I've done, it takes a lot of my time... I've even been at banquets and have seen Amanda and ADA members at another table, though I had no reason to introduce myself.

Seems ADA officials only recognize their own works and everyone else sits around... I never said ADA didn't do anything, just they weren't where I was and I can play the same game.

Kent

Guys,

I encourage you all to come to the meeting on the 21st. I really believe we can solve more in face to face meetings than by shouting over the internet. If you can't make the meeting on the 21st, there will be many more opportunities for you to come address the ADA board at our monthly meetings. You can also submit comments in writing and email them. There is a phone number and email on the ADA website to help make it easier for you to contact the organization whenever you want to express concerns or volunteer to help.

And I encourage all of you with such passion for wildlife, to get involved (if you haven't already)and stay involved. We can accomplish more working together to build something than we can tearing each other apart. There are many outstanding wildlife conservation groups that you can support. Or if you don't want to be a part of a group, do what others have suggested and donate money and volunteer to help the AGFD. There are so many ways that you can get involved. If anyone needs help with this, please feel free to contact me.

• Like 1

Butters, can I put you down for 10 bucks, I have 3 pledged already... need 17 more.

Kent

I have $10.

Brian

Butters, the call-out...

Warbird said... Get of your butt and move away from the keyboard and do something productive for deer in arizona.

John said... Big deal. I was not aware that I was required to post everything I have ever done in my whole life to appease the crowd that only keyboards and is not involved in the process of attempting to work on wildlife. JK

And not a call-out but appeal...

Amanda said... Kent and everyone else, would you be willing to serve on the board of directors for the ADA or some other group? John and I have posted the need for new board members for the ADA many times in this forum over the years and got very little response. Get involved before these or other issues come up. Be proactive. If you don't like the direction the ADA has taken, why not work to get on the board and help change policy?

I can go on about the things I've done, it takes a lot of my time... I've even been at banquets and have seen Amanda and ADA members at another table, though I had no reason to introduce myself.

Seems ADA officials only recognize their own works and everyone else sits around... I never said ADA didn't do anything, just they weren't where I was and I can play the same game.

Kent

Im not going after you all I was trying to say is we also do camps,ect. Im no longer on the board but my heart is still into helping. I dont know where the ada stands on all this crap but at the end of the day who and what do you think will be hurt by all this? Everyone has their own stand but to to me it will be the youth and deer I know all hunters will be hurt by this but the kids and deer are where my hearts at. Posting off my phone sucks I cant even see what im writing.