Sign in to follow this  
BadBoyBuggiesAZ

Bad Boy Buggies for Coues whitetail

Members-

I was wanting to know if any of you have had any experience using a Bad Boy Buggy to hunt out here in AZ or NM. I am the regional sales manager in the SE Valley and am looking for guys and gals that have used them out here. We have some new products coming out soon but my intention for this posting is not a "sales purpose". Thanks

Bad Boy Buggies are for easterners who hunt their back yard food plots and need a ride to their tree stand, not us western hunters. Totally different world out here.

• Like 2

when i was in the market i never considered the bad boy because of the issue with recharging it. we only hunt in areas where we are dry camping. we run generators but only to recharge trailer batteries for a few hours.

like stated before it is completely different out in arizona.

now i do wish my ranger was a quite as an electric one.

:ph34r:

They make some that are partially gas powered now I believe, look them up on the web site, they have some that are gas/electric. Look pretty cool, would like to see what kind of power and torque they have for climbing some of the crappy roads out here in NM. ag

I tend to agree with the previous posters. I'd love to try one out, as I think the Rangers and quads are really loud, and spook game far worse than a typical 4x4 pickup. But relying solely on batteries out here instead of gas gives me pause.

I can see how they would be perfect on a ranch where you could pull in and plug them in every night, but the way we tend to hunt out here...probably not so much. Not saying they won't work here, just have a hard time considering driving one for hours into nasty country with the fear of having to walk back out.

You should get a "lender" out here that people could sign up for and use in exchange for reviews and how to improve the product.

As long as I still have my "bad boy quads (and hams, calves, feet etc.....) I wont be needing your buggy either, sorry! Nothing wrong with walking under the sweet weight of a pack hoping to shoot something and then wondering "how the heck am I gonna get this back to camp?"!

• Like 1

As long as I still have my "bad boy quads (and hams, calves, feet etc.....) I wont be needing your buggy either, sorry! Nothing wrong with walking under the sweet weight of a pack hoping to shoot something and then wondering "how the heck am I gonna get this back to camp?"!

My thoughts exactly

• Like 1