Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

WOW

PAC 12 tourney, that means NOTHING to ASU or their fans. They could lose every game of the year except against UofA and still call the season a success. Go figure.

The Wildcats win! At least the scumdevil basketball team can watch the championship game tomorrow on tv.

Onward and upward...go Cats! Like to see Colorado pull off a win tonight. Might make it a little easier for the cats tomorrow. Oh well, might as well face the best. Gonna need their "A" game!

I'm not celebrating yet. Cats need one more to make it to the dance.

The Cats were very lucky OSU beat Washington yesterday or else they probably would have lost tonight. But that is how it goes in these tournaments.

Lets go Cats one more win.

Not that I am a real UofA fan because I didn't go to school there right Sundevil ;)

Welcome to nogales north rich rod. nothing like an early morning call to let you know that a former player punched a girl in the face.

http://azstarnet.com/sports/blogs/finley/four-arizona-wildcats-football-players-arrested/article_c779b81c-6876-11e1-b5b8-001871e3ce6c.html

So I guess my thoughts were right.... Its only a waste of time when U if A wins like this past seasons territory battle, that asu ,

I'm sorry Casey - did you have a complete thought on this? if so let me know, I would be glad to hear it. I know it will be a first for you.

• Like 1

Yeah, and Jake Plummer was a model citizen. :D

why you bashing on the snake for?

do I need to bring up your ungraduated, starting QB who set all those school records but couldn't get a job holding a clip board? heck he couldn't even get a job delivering pizzas because he got busted for a DUI. best he could do was serving chicken wings.

The Cats were very lucky OSU beat Washington yesterday or else they probably would have lost tonight. But that is how it goes in these tournaments.

Not that I am a real UofA fan because I didn't go to school there right Sundevil ;)

dog - maybe you can enlighten me on your affiliation with nogales north. do you work there? kids go to school there? do you buy season tickets? do you know where the campus is?

dog - maybe you can enlighten me on your affiliation with nogales north. do you work there? kids go to school there? do you buy season tickets? do you know where the campus is?

Devil maybe you can enlighten me as to why you think that only people with an affiliation to a university can be a fan of said university?

Do I work there - No but my Mother in law does.......but that has no baring on me being a fan of UofA

Kids go to school there - Maybe someday

Do I buy season tickets - Nope cant afford it (I would rather spend my money on hunting activities for me and my kids)

Do I know where the campus is - Short answer yes of course I do

My question to you is......Just because I never went to school at UofA or bought season tickets or so on, why does that mean I am not a real fan or have no business being a fan of UofA?

Asu winning one game against UA in basketball is just like the UA football program looking to win that one game a year against the ASU football program..My hats off to UA for wanting to play good ball in the finals of the pac 12 tourney. Go Buffs!!! :D

Devil maybe you can enlighten me as to why you think that only people with an affiliation to a university can be a fan of said university?

Do I work there - No but my Mother in law does.......but that has no baring on me being a fan of UofA

Kids go to school there - Maybe someday

Do I buy season tickets - Nope cant afford it (I would rather spend my money on hunting activities for me and my kids)

Do I know where the campus is - Short answer yes of course I do

My question to you is......Just because I never went to school at UofA or bought season tickets or so on, why does that mean I am not a real fan or have no business being a fan of UofA?

NOPE - I would rather you just stick a sock in it.

Seriously though, I don't care if you root for timbucktooU, just don't bash on me and MY school, the school I graduated from when you have ZERO affiliation with "your" school.

Maybe we can get Amanda to "pin" this thread and we could just have one great, big, long thread of ASU vs nogales north.

Maybe we can get Amanda to "pin" this thread and we could just have one great, big, long thread of ASU vs nogales north.

Yeah, because THAT'S what we need. You started this trashtalking nonsense, and now you're crying foul because a guy didn't go to the other shcool? Are you freaking serious? Should I not like an NFL team then because I wasn't on the team?

Get a life Devil and move on.

• Like 1