Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

WOW

Well, good game...congrats to Colorado, they earned it. I think Sean Miller should get pac 12 coach of the year for taking these guys as far as he did. Short handed in the tourney because he refused to let one spoiled kid become bigger than the program. Still was able to be competitive. Nothing but good things ahead for the Cats! This was probably ASU's best shot to even sniff AZ's rear end in basketball. You delusional, and desperate ,ASU fans might want to start reserving time with your favorite shrink for next year. You won't be having a lot of fun. Only a matter of time until Rich Rod. starts kicking your butt as well. Ever wonder why ASU can't attract class acts like Lute and Sean Miller? You might want to talk to your illustrious AD...she seems to be a real winner. She would'nt make a good equipment mgr. at a real athletic dept. Oh well, you kids try to sleep well tonight. Sweet dreams and go Cats!

I'm not celebrating yet. Cats need one more to make it to the dance.

The Cats were very lucky OSU beat Washington yesterday or else they probably would have lost tonight. But that is how it goes in these tournaments.

Lets go Cats one more win.

Not that I am a real UofA fan because I didn't go to school there right Sundevil ;)

dog - maybe you can enlighten me on your affiliation with nogales north. do you work there? kids go to school there? do you buy season tickets? do you know where the campus is?

Devil maybe you can enlighten me as to why you think that only people with an affiliation to a university can be a fan of said university?

Do I work there - No but my Mother in law does.......but that has no baring on me being a fan of UofA

Kids go to school there - Maybe someday

Do I buy season tickets - Nope cant afford it (I would rather spend my money on hunting activities for me and my kids)

Do I know where the campus is - Short answer yes of course I do

My question to you is......Just because I never went to school at UofA or bought season tickets or so on, why does that mean I am not a real fan or have no business being a fan of UofA?

NOPE - I would rather you just stick a sock in it.

Seriously though, I don't care if you root for timbucktooU, just don't bash on me and MY school, the school I graduated from when you have ZERO affiliation with "your" school.

Maybe we can get Amanda to "pin" this thread and we could just have one great, big, long thread of ASU vs nogales north.

This is a joke Devil. You start these crap talking threads and then get your panties in a bunch when Cat fans call you out or challenge your your idiotic posts. If these threads are such a wast of your time then don't start the darn things you genius.

And I'm sorry if I don't match your criteria of what a "real" fan is .But when it comes to that you sir can stick a sock in it. I don't give a you know what if you feel I'm not worthy of being a fan of the UofA. And I will never ask for your permission or EVER explain myself to you.

If you cant take it don't dish it out.

Dog - if you are going to bash on me, at least do it accurately. They are not just panties, they are pink panties and generally pink, thong panties.

Now then, anyone want to go to the game with me on Wednesday?

Well, good game...congrats to Colorado, they earned it. I think Sean Miller should get pac 12 coach of the year for taking these guys as far as he did. Short handed in the tourney because he refused to let one spoiled kid become bigger than the program. Still was able to be competitive. Nothing but good things ahead for the Cats! This was probably ASU's best shot to even sniff AZ's rear end in basketball. You delusional, and desperate ,ASU fans might want to start reserving time with your favorite shrink for next year. You won't be having a lot of fun. Only a matter of time until Rich Rod. starts kicking your butt as well. Ever wonder why ASU can't attract class acts like Lute and Sean Miller? You might want to talk to your illustrious AD...she seems to be a real winner. She would'nt make a good equipment mgr. at a real athletic dept. Oh well, you kids try to sleep well tonight. Sweet dreams and go Cats!

Well not exactly Mule. ASU had zero seniors on their basketball team this year. Their best player was not eligible this year to play and will be on the floor next year ready to take it to the kitties. the Devils will be contending for the pac12 championship in baseball this year and the natl championship in softball (Bach, Escobido and Boyd have all returned).

GO BISONS!!!

Wow the pac 12 championship was weak! Both teams shot under 40% Buffalo pretty much did everything to give the cats the win and they blew it like they always do ...sigh oh well NIT next (Not in Tournament)

**cough GO FIGHTING IRISH**

well - who is going to the game tomorrow to support "their" team? anyone, anyone? buehler, buehler? great opportunity, tickets are only $25. those seniors do not deserve anything less from their "fans" than a sellout.

WOW - did anyone see that BYU game last night? down 25 and came back to win it, taking the lead with 2 minutes to go and holding on for the win. Amazing!!!

well - who is going to the game tomorrow to support "their" team? anyone, anyone? buehler, buehler? great opportunity, tickets are only $25. those seniors do not deserve anything less from their "fans" than a sellout.

They just got butt stomped by the power house Bucknell Bison

Well, thank goodness it's over. Pretty sorry performance by the Cats. I'm thinking someone did'nt really want to be there, and it showed. Mighty bad year for the pac-12 in basketball. Cal got hammered today in the big dance. Oh well, hopefully this next class coming in will bring the level of play back up to pac-10 standards of years gone by. On to mens baseball. Spring training and sunshine...all is well! Go Cats!

start recruiting in Texas,Oklahoma, Luisiana,Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, ect... get away from the spoild brats of the west coast.