Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

WOW

More importantly.....Duke lost yesterday in the first round!

Wow is right, the U of A climbed one spot to #5 in the Baseball America poll, and the scumdevils dropped 3 spots to #14 after losing their 7th game... :D

WOW is right. Xavier is in the Sweet 16. Those are probably ALL miller's recruits though. I suppose the new coach doesn't have anything to do with it.

From twitter this evening

‏ @ncaabballrumors

wait, what? #arizona #wildcats HC #seanmiller places call to #illini AD #mikethomas: I'm interested.

Sean Miller is interested in the Illini job. Smart man.

Good gals win tonight! 2 run, walk off home run in the 8th inning for the 4 - 2 devil victory over the kitties.

From twitter this evening

‏ @ncaabballrumors

wait, what? #arizona #wildcats HC #seanmiller places call to #illini AD #mikethomas: I'm interested.

Sean Miller is interested in the Illini job. Smart man.

Miller is not going anywhere.Absolutelyey ZERO chance.

Just the thought is laughable. Ilini is not close to the basketball program Arizona is by the way.

WOW is right. Xavier is in the Sweet 16. Those are probably ALL miller's recruits though. I suppose the new coach doesn't have anything to do with it.

Most of them are Millers recruits yes.

Chris Mack Xavier's coach was on Millers staff when he was the head coach at Xavier and took over when Miller left for Arizona.

Miller is very happy those kids and for Chris Mack who he is still good friends with.

HAHA you know your scraping the bottom of the barrel if your posting softball....

The only two sports that matter are 1). football and 2). to some extent mens basketball (mens basketball would matter but ASU has always been so terrible in basketball its only interesting when they pull an upset every 5 or years or so).

Now don't be bashing softball! But now that he brought it up, can you say dyanasty? UCLA (BLAH) and UofA together hold more softball championships together than all other teams combined. And by the way, I was rooting on ASU the other year they won the championship. ScumDevil: you need to get a life.

Now don't be bashing softball! But now that he brought it up, can you say dyanasty? UCLA (BLAH) and UofA together hold more softball championships together than all other teams combined. And by the way, I was rooting on ASU the other year they won the championship. ScumDevil: you need to get a life.

Thanks Big Tub - nothin like name calling.

And I guess you mean you were rooting for ASU LAST year when they won the championship?

down 6 - 0 in the 4th and the Devils rally to win 7 - 6. grand slam in the 5th. C H O K E ! ! !

Nothing wrong with softball. those girls are darn good.

ASU has beebringingng it in softball the last few years. Have to give them credit.