83 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support HB 2072?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecidced
  2. 2. Do you feel that AZSFW, with its current leadership and in its current form, represents you?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you feel the ADA needs new leadership?

• Yes
    • No

comment on opinion? really think that is necessary?

One thing wrong with the poll it does not give you the opportunity to not have an opinion. That very fact can mislead the results of any opinion poll. I think not in this case but then, that's just my opinion.

• Like 1

comment on opinion? really think that is necessary?

One thing wrong with the poll it does not give you the opportunity to not have an opinion. That very fact can mislead the results of any opinion poll. I think not in this case but then, that's just my opinion.

Actually the most important point of this poll is the fact that you can only vote once. With the AZSFW poll you can vote as often as you like. Kind of like the voting for the MLBB All Star Game. Fans go to the stadium and have the opportunity to vote for their guy an unlimited number of times. AZSFW is trying to get statistics that will show overwhelming support for HB 2072.

I suspect that they want to take their BOGUS numbers to the Governpr's staff or legislators this week or use them next session.

Keep up the good work CWT.

George

Actually the most important point of this poll is the fact that you can only vote once. With the AZSFW poll you can vote as often as you like. Kind of like the voting for the MLBB All Star Game. Fans go to the stadium and have the opportunity to vote for their guy an unlimited number of times. AZSFW is trying to get statistics that will show overwhelming support for HB 2072.

I suspect that they want to take their BOGUS numbers to the Governpr's staff or legislators this week or use them next session.

Keep up the good work CWT.

George

Just have to Google "Arizona HB 2072" and see that the first page of links is essentially all references to various facits of opposition to HB 2072. Hard for them to overcome that. In fact, I plan to print that page and mail it to my legislators tomorrow with just a short note that says the opposition is overwhelming despite what AZSFW may be telling them.

Bruce

Guest 300ultramag.

might want to change the wording in the title.. putting that you can vote multiple times gives an impression that one guy voted 70 times which is not the case.

i believe this will go towards the $$$ signs.. a sad deal