Sign in to follow this  
Muley62

Mary Stine

Mary Stine passed away this morning at the age of 18 due to complications from her lifelong battle against ulcerative colitis. Mary was an active participant in the Outdoor Experience 4 All and hunted every day she was healthy enough to head into the field. Most of her hunts would get cut short due to failing health but within days she was planning the next adventure. Her parents, Lana and Larry Stine, worked so hard to make sure Mary was a ready as she could be for every hunt, and served has great role models to all of us. Even though Mary spent most birthdays and holidays in the hospital, she was always smiling and welcomed visitors. As hard as all of us at OE4A tried to be a blessing in Mary’s life, she always seemed to be a bigger blessing to ours. Thank you Mary, your life was an inspiration and your memory will serve as our motivation.

Donations can be made to:

Lana and Larry Stine

PO Box 1085

Cornville, AZ 86325

post-325-0-89622200-1331604550_thumb.jpg

Oh my goodness that's horrible news. I actually deliver her meds to her home every week. I only got to meet her a couple times but she was always in good spirits and very friendly.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

With my daughter just turning 19 a few days ago, this post brings tears to my eyes.

My condolences to Mary's family, our prayers are with them.

Prayers sent for her family to get through this tragic time. That's just terrible news. But many thanks to OE4A for working hard to make her outdoor adventures come true. Rest in peace Mary.

You guys did great helping her enjoy her life while she could. I pray that she is in her Heavenly Father's Arms right now telling him all about her time in the field with her parents and you all.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her parents and all the people who will miss her--she is fine--we on the other hand will never be the same.

Gutwrenching, I read this last night and should have some words of solace but nothing that is helpful.

God bless... amen

Kent

I was blessed to have the chance to hunt with Mary. What a great time we had. She is one of Heavens treasures. She will be missed! Prayers for her mom "Lana" and her dad "Lary" We love you

post-90-0-51573900-1331737877_thumb.jpg

Thats terrible news and my heart goes out to Mary's mom and dad. Parents aren't supposed to bury their children. It is something you can't really prepare for and never ever quite come to terms with. The empty room, pictures on the wall.

Next month it will be five years since I lost my daughter Megan when she was also 18 and miss her hugs and smile every day. You change their diapers, teach them to ride without training wheels, watch them catch their first fish and shoot their first deer.

It is wonderful to see such an out pouring of love and all the memories the members here share of her.

God rest her soul and help her parents through this rough time.

What a beautiful young lady with an awesume smile. I didn't know Mary but I'm sure she touched alot of hearts along the way. She definitely is in a better place now and telling hunting stories and all about the friends she had. My heart goes out to her mother & father. My condolences and prayers. A special thanks to OE4A for making memories for her and her family. May God bless you Mary and rest in peace.

TJ

I didn't know Mary, but my sincere thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends. How wonderful for her to have enjoyed the outdoors with the strength and spirit she had. It looks as though her smile lit up a room. God bless you Mary