Sign in to follow this  
Extreme Coues

Outdoorsmans Yard Sale

The second annual sportsmans yard sale at Chasin A Dream Outfitters in Payson March 31st 2012.

Please reserve your spot this was a big hit last year. We will also be giving out the prises for our

big buck and bull contest from 2011.

We will also be cooking in the afternoon for everyone ( Elk,Coues,and Muledeer)

Also the Payson Optamist club is having their annual fishing day at greenvalley park just down the

road from the shop so gather the family and come enjoy the cool rim country!!!!!!

612.S Beeline Hwy

Payson Az. 85541

928-468-6181

It was fun last year, I went up to sell off some stuff that collects more dust in the closet then out in the field. People wanting to sell stuff set up tables. People wanting to buy stuff walk around. It's kinda like a mini swap meet but all hunting/fishing/camping stuff. I think I bought more then I sold. I will be there this year too.

My huntin' buddy and I will be there. May have some stuff to sell....not sure yet.

There were about 12-15 people set up with tables selling a pretty wide variety of stuff. Worth the trip but get there early or before it actually starts if you want a shot at the good stuff as it goes very, very fast. I got there just as it started and there were folks already headed out with stuff.

Even with stopping and talking to some of the folks selling stuff I was in and out in about 15 minutes.

When is the magical hour...when the pickin's are good? (start time?)

I was going through the store today and was thinking of what to put on sale I couldnt pin it down to just one item so here it is Everything store wide is 10% off for Saturday only and some items will be marked lower!!

We will be serving lunch for $5.00 (BBQ Sandwiches, Cole Slaw and a drink) and we will be donating to a 11 year old girl that is going to be able to go to NASP Archery Nationals.

Awards for our BIG BULL and BIG BUCK contest will be at 3pm. Hoping that we will have some great Racks off some some harvest from this last year.

Please come and SALE or come and BUY!

IF you have any Antler to sale, Bring it because prices are HIGH right now!!

What time should we be there if we want to sell/set up? What time does the sale start?

I hope everyone has a great time up at this event! I have to be in Phx for the AGFD expo, but I know alot of you will get some great deals on gear and have a great time up there! Thanks to Jeremy for creating such a neat event.

It was a disappointing turnout. Not sure why. Only three people selling stuff. It was still fun to meet more fellow hunters. Thanks for the coffee and doghnuts Jeremy.

It would be nice if it didn't conflict with the expo. Hopefully I can make the next one.