40-year-AZ-hunter

AZSFW Latest Tactic and ADA and AAF Positions

When the President of the ADA is one of it's biggest supporters, the battle will be hard won.

• Like 1

Whoever has trash talked Amanda needs to shut up. Also, dont post that she needs to make some kind of decision on a website, have enough tact to send her a private email. She does tons and tons of good for wildlife, and has a very good head for right and wrong. Saying anything to the contrary lets me know that you dont know her. The time she donates to ADA and other non-profits comes at a high personal expense. Dont drag her into "guilt by association". The members of the board of ADA all have their own opinion on HB2072. Amanda is against HB2072.....especially the "privatization of a public resource". Lets keep this civil............Allen Taylor.........

• Like 3

Moi? (muwah to folks in aj). Out here in bfc at this mine we're really big into acronyms. So I tried send one that just said xxxx. Dunno if it worked or not. So did this bill, that we were told was dead so many times, get any traction today? Or is it a secret? Lark.

Edited by CouesWhitetail
edited by Amanda to remove foul language

Or is it a secret? Lark.

secret?

I'd tell ya.. but then I'd have to kill ya...

Kent

Lark,

No action today, and none indicated so far for next week. I have three legislators that I trust, watching for something. Tony Guiles and Jorge Canaca at the Department and several on this site know how to watch for anything. If anyone of us, in this group see anything of concern, we will make it pubic ASAP.

George

Just walked in from work and found my letter and survey from ADA. Thanks ADA and it will be back in the mail tomorrow with my signature and a small explanation as to why I think the ADA needs to not support the AZSFW anymore. imo

TJ

• Like 1

Why's everbuddy wanna kill me? Lark.

Can you provide documented examples of such written threats on the board Lark? You've mentioned it before but I have yet to read one but I don't read every post out there. I've been threatened with possible physical harm before, not on this site, so I find it interesting to see what you've been presented.