40-year-AZ-hunter

AZSFW Latest Tactic and ADA and AAF Positions

Jim -- Thank you for your honest answer. I hate politics too. Ugly business. I'm sure the majority wish this crap had never happened and would go away - but unfortunatly it doesnt look like that will happen!

This was the first time i saw you here thats why I asked!

Say hello to your Dad for me!

I give up. After all the crap smack said to me after he was put up to it by these same guys. And you edit my post? Who's side are you on? You want us to all be fence riders? Sounds like azsfw has bought off somebody else. Lark.

Lark,

I feel that you have far exceeded the standards of this site. Amanda and her crew have been more than tolerant with some of your posts. Probably because on rare occasions you may have some valid points.

If this site had been mine, you would be gone or closely monitored.

As I see it, CWT is much more about solutions than derision.

If Jim edited your post so be it. I’m confident that he had good reason considering your recent posts.

I was once banned from a site simply because I called the debate chicken droppings and bull droppings in more explicit terms.

If you have positive comment post away and you will have my support. Continue to be uncivil and I and probably many others will ignore you.

If you continue to be uncivil, you will lose your audience and you will damage the image of this site.

George

• Like 2

Lark,

I feel that you have far exceeded the standards of this site. Amanda and her crew have been more than tolerant with some of your posts. Probably because on rare occasions you may have some valid points.

If Jim edited your post so be it. I’m confident that he had good reason considering your recent posts.

I was once banned from a site simply because I called the debate chicken droppings and bull droppings in more explicit terms.

If you have positive comment post away and you will have my support. Continue to be uncivil and I and probably many others will ignore you.

If you continue to be uncivil, you will lose your audience and you will damage the image of this site.

George

+ 1000% along with a few other name's. It's pretty sad when you don't agree with some you get bashed and slandered,that's not right. Amanda has worked hard on this great site just for a hand full of people to take it down. I used to just let my kids get on here and read away now I can't due to a few people that can not control themselves like adults, pretty sad days we live in. You believe what I do or I'll boycot you or slander your name really? come on guys grow up so I don't have to monitor what my kids read here.

• Like 1

Even though I will never support any legislation like HB2072 or the auctioning of wildlife tags, the worst thing about HB2072 is that it is turning hunters against one another. That is a sad thing!

• Like 2

I appreciate your concerns but let me set the facts straight about who Mullins Outfitters is before you form an opinion based off assumptions.

Mullins Outfitters has guided 1 Auction Tag hunter. We are not against guiding Auction tags but we also don't try for them. The 1 Auction tag hunter that we guided was a close friend of ours prior to him buying the tag, so it worked perfectly for us and we shared an incredible hunt with him. We have never bought or sold a bull or information leading to one, and because of that we have not attracted any other Auction tag holders as clients. I am not saying that is wrong, we just don't do it and pride ourselves in having the ability to find our own bulls with hard work and a great team.

We have guided 4 Super Raffle tag hunters. All 4 of those hunters were "average joe" hunters that got lucky and won the tag. We love helping anyone fulfill a dream and especially the "average joe" hunter, I LIVE for that! On several of those Raffle tag hunts we actually donated our services or greatly reduced the price to help make it possible for the hunter to increase his chances of killing a dream bull. Our reputation speaks for itself, I would encourage or challenge anyone to call ANY of our clients, successful or not, and see what they have to say about my outfit!

With that said, we, at Mullins Outfitters, do not support the bill. My dad had voted against this bill well before half of you even knew what it was about! I HATE political issues and anyone that has been on CWT.com for any length of time would know that I am usually absent from the Political forum. This issue however has been too big to ignore so here I am. I am a firm beleiver that EVERYONE has the right to their own choice and decisions and even if it differs from mine, I still respect them for it. Just because I have not been vocal in this does not automatically make me a bad guy, a good guy, a supporter or an opposer. For all the other folks who have not made a public stance, I don't care, some are my friends, some are not, it's their choice to do whatever they want and I'm not going to bash them for their decision.

Thanks if you read through this, and again, I ask that everyone try to be respectful in your words and debates.

I will not delete anyones posts or comments UNLESS it is fowl language or a personal attack.

Thanks, JIM>

+2000% It saddens me that some would even call you and our outfit out like that.

• Like 2

Lark,

George

+ 1000% along with a few other name's. It's pretty sad when you don't agree with some you get bashed and slandered,that's not right. Amanda has worked hard on this great site just for a hand full of people to take it down. I used to just let my kids get on here and read away now I can't due to a few people that can not control themselves like adults, pretty sad days we live in. You believe what I do or I'll boycot you or slander your name really? come on guys grow up so I don't have to monitor what my kids read here.

Is it me, or are these two posts personal attacks on Lark but with their editorial or spin? If this site has moderators, let them moderate.

p.s. just because I commented doesn't mean I agree or disagree with Lark....

• Like 3

Lark,

George

Is it me, or are these two posts personal attacks on Lark but with their editorial or spin? If this site has moderators, let them moderate.

Please explain how this is a personal attack. This topic has gotten way out of hand with the bashing of others over beliefs. Kids and or others that don't what to read about the trash that it has become. I for one don't want to read nor DO I WANT MY KIDS to read how some of the adults have been acting here. If that's how you choose to live in your household that's you not us. If some can not stop they need to take it elsewhere.

• Like 2

Lark,

George

+1

• Like 2

Someone needs to qualify what is considered a personal attack around here... the swearing is self evident.

Someone can call me a conspiracy theorist (nice words for liar)... and then go back on what they say and be called a liar (bad word for conspiracy theorist)...

Who was personally attacked on what ended up being truth?

Beliefs only go so far before 'truth' turns them into a lie... opps, I meant conspiracy theories.

Kent

• Like 1

OK, one last time. please just keep it to the topic of the post and no personal attacks/foul language etc....I am a friend of larks, so I hope people don't misinterpret my intentions. just try and be civil and stay on the subject of the post.....thanks......allen. Taylor.....

• Like 2

I've been enjoying this site for a long time and the content that most of the members post. I now have a ten year old daughter that gets onto the site to share in her success as well as other hunter's stories and pictures and I sure am glad that we have moderators that can help keep things somewhat civil. Granted she does not venture into all threads and stays away from most of the discussions that are held on topics such as this but I feel a lot better knowing that we have people looking out for stuff she shouldn't be reading. I have no problem with debate and discussions as this is a great place to see different views and opinions as well as get the news out there on such important subjects such as these. This being said lately I have changed the way I view some of the members here because of how ugly and disrespectful they have become over these discussions. We all need to respect Amanda and the moderators in the work they are doing to try and keep this the best hunting site on the web, in my own opinion if this can't be done or people have a problem with it then go somewhere else on the old www to spew the unwanted garbage. I miss logging in and cruising the site to see pictures, stories, jokes, and good discussions where we were all on the same team even if we disagreed with each other. I have some very strong opinions and beliefs on the recent issues and have been vocal at the meetings when I'm not away for work but that does not mean I'll come on here and use foul language or personally attack someone for expressing their views and if others cannot do the same then by all means I hope the moderators continue to tighten up the reins and clean up the content. I appreciate what Amanda, Jim, Allen, and the rest do and I hope it continues as we should all be big enough to keep things civil and on topic.

• Like 1

I don't post as much as a lot of the guys on here do. But for a few years I have been almost strictly coming here because of all of the crap that was going on over on the other site. For the most part CWT.com has been incredible with not much need for moderation. It appears though that when a topic this heated comes up it brings the worst out in some people. It is one thing to post our view of a topic but when we start posting our views on others peoples posts it gets ugly. And that is where the need for the moderators comes in. Amanda has worked too hard on this site to let something like this topic bring it down. I feel that if anyone has personal comments to make to someone they should be in an instant message. Or post it on the forum and let the moderators do their job and run the risk of discipline.

• Like 1