Big Browns

CC Hits

You guys that are just finding out, are you just looking for the 1st time at your credit card or do you keep checking your credit cards and finally get a hit?

Thanks.....trying to keep hope alive

I had "temporary" charges on my Wells visa for about 10 minutes for $114 and $587. The available balance went down but the "temporary charges are now gone"? Someone please tell me they have had the same thing happen. My Dad's NR bull tag was one of the charges that was there and is now gone. Sweating bullets!!!!!!!!!!

I have pending charges on my account too for $228 But it didnt show up on my account i had to call the cc company they still havent gone through yet?????

Going elk hunting again this year can't beleive it. Either late rifle or late archery don't care i'm elk huntn!!!

I had "temporary" charges on my Wells visa for about 10 minutes for $114 and $587. The available balance went down but the "temporary charges are now gone"? Someone please tell me they have had the same thing happen. My Dad's NR bull tag was one of the charges that was there and is now gone. Sweating bullets!!!!!!!!!!

Is the money still outta your account or did the money reappear?

Got a hit for 77.50 about 10 minutes!!! I keep refreshing so im glad to see atleast one hit. But now I have to wait to see which of the three of us got the lope tag???

I checked my account on line and nothing so i called my credit card comp and the nice man told me i have a charge from the azfgd for $228!!!!!!! Bull tags for me and the wife!!!!!

Sorry buffhunter that was probably me you talked to, i was telling everybody that when I was called and asked. :lol: J/k

Just checked again it is still out of my account

Guest akaspecials

So u guys that r getting hits...have ur draw results updated online?

No. Online results look the same as they have for the last few months. My credit card limit decreased by 114 but the actual charge by G&F isn't on my online statement.

I got hit for almost $400! Lookis like everyone in my house will be hunting elk this year! Hope some of them are early rifle tags. Even my 12 year old daughter got a junior cow tag! Don't know about me though because my dad is old fasioned and makes me put in paper with him........... I know for sure my son either got an early rifle tag or a unit 1 archery tag! My wife and oldest daughter either got early rifle or a november tag! May need to buy a second freezer!

Just checked again it is still out of my account

I have herd through the grapevine that by law the game and fish cannot touch your account other then the 7.50 unless you are getting something. Charge, pending or anything. But that is only what I have herd

Got hit again this yr