Big Browns

CC Hits

I was there. Yeah, it was called the '80s. Ford was President, Nixon was in the White House and FDR was running this country into the ground. I was bummin' in a hole-in-a-wall town in what is now called Utah. Some fella from Colorado shows up, starts making so called "improvements", right? Before we knew what hit us, the streets are running with late'. It got so bad that a fella that liked to, you know... smoke a little grass or drink a little ripple. Crow like a rooster, maybe challenge the mayor's son to a gentlemen's duel, was "uncouth, against God." More like bad real estate values. So we had to go!

OUT COLD! Great movie Sir. "can you get an STD from a Bear?" LOL....

Haha I was just trying to interject some humor.... "Did I ever tell you about the time I invented snowboarding?"

I seen on Facebook where SUPPOSEDLY AZGFD is not codding the charges correctly resulting in a lot of rejections. They said there was a record number of rejections this year. If this is the case wow they really need to go back to the paper process. I hope this is all over soon. Thank god I put in with paper.

If that's true it would explain why my girlfriend didn't draw on a guaranteed rifle cow tag. I know a family of 4 that put in for the same cow hunt on different cards and only one had a hit on their card.

Interesting considering I didn't get drawn for a tag which I should have been guaranteed for with my points

Unfortunate I this is the case

I seen on Facebook where SUPPOSEDLY AZGFD is not codding the charges correctly resulting in a lot of rejections. They said there was a record number of rejections this year. If this is the case wow they really need to go back to the paper process. I hope this is all over soon. Thank god I put in with paper.

I don't know what coding the charges correctly means? What I think happened is a lot of cards could have been rejected because the banks thought they were suspicious activity because people do not use there cards as much. Credit card companies are doing that a lot now, shutting down a card because something don't look right. About two years ago my wife used my card at the mall and after 1 small transaction it got shut down because of what they called suspicions activate. If this is the case Game and Fish had nothing to do with it. People should be mad at there card companies.

• Like 1

none of this makes sense to me, if people applied with a credit card then that card already had been charged the $7.50 from AZGFD. Wouldn't it have been shut down then?

I really think that people are getting hyped up, sure, there was probably a few cards that got declined but that happens every time.

Either way it will be interesting to see how this pans out. There is overwhelming proof/history of these kinds of rumors evey year so I am sticking with the odds.

now instead of checking to see if I got a charge I am checking to see if the charge is still there!! So far so good!

I know when my dad put in it rejected his card for the app fee for fraud and he had to call the g&f and change his card.The card he used he doesn't use that much.

No tag is guaranteed..lots of people play the odds maybe allot of people also had seen last year the draw odds were 100% and just want a tag..doesn't mean this year the odds will be the same