Sign in to follow this  

I have a new Chocolate Lab puppy and am looking for some recommendations for a veterinarian to establish care with who is familiar with sporting dogs and some of the specific problems they get over the regular family dog since it's a whole different spectrum of problems they can encounter being out in the wilderness. Does anyone have any suggestions about one in the East Valley? Thanks and have a great day!

I have a new Chocolate Lab puppy and am looking for some recommendations for a veterinarian to establish care with who is familiar with sporting dogs and some of the specific problems they get over the regular family dog since it's a whole different spectrum of problems they can encounter being out in the wilderness. Does anyone have any suggestions about one in the East Valley? Thanks and have a great day!

i take my dogs to Homestead Animal Clinic.

2020 East Brown Road Mesa, AZ 85213<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: 16px; font-size: small; ">(480) 214-3912

Dr Hunt is great and super honest.

My vote would be for Gilbert Veterinary Hospital. On the corner of Gilbert and Ray Rds. 480-963-1815

Bob Evans. He knows his stuff and I have used him for the last 15 years.