trophyhnter

Elk & Antelope Draw Credit Cards Charged

On the Game and Fish Webpage:

"Elk/pronghorn draw results to be available in the next 1-2 weeks

Posted in: News Media Mar 27, 2012

PHOENIX - It’s the time of year when many constituents ask the Arizona Game and Fish Department when the results for the pronghorn antelope and elk hunt draw will be released.

The department anticipates that the 2012 results will be available sometime in the next one to two weeks, but there is no set date at this point.

For those who applied using the online service, the process of charging the credit cards of successful applicants will begin tomorrow. This process will take several days to complete.

Constituents are asked to please not call the department regarding draw results until the results are publicly posted. We will make an announcement of their availability on our website at http://www.azgfd.gov and through our e-news, Facebook and Twitter communications. To sign up for e-news, visit http://www.azgfd.gov/signup.

Looks like they are tired of having everyone calling! Good Luck all!

I got the same thing, and it was on their face book posting....no like the previous hoaxs so many have tried.... keep your fingers crossed and good luck!

Nothing for me yet! I may crash my banks server with as many times as I am checking my credi card!

Got tapped for Antelope! Had a tag 2010 too! Archery only. Didn't close the deal the first time around so I'm going to redeem myself.

I should have a November Rifle Bull tag in 8, 9, or 10 with my Brother Dad and Grandpa. My dad got hit for AZ and Colorado Elk too!! he made the mistake of having the hunts at the same time though. So he might have to choose if he doesent shoot one hear early.

I got a CC hit for Elk:) It looks like I will either be hunting the Archery Rut in 22 or the late 22S rifle hunt. Either way I will be very happy:)

I had 5 Points.

Adam

Looks like I didn't get drawn, but my dad did paper apps, so we're crossing our fingers.

I'd happily give up 10 years of elk & antelope draws for a Desert tag. I'd love to nail that tag and drop a beauty before my dad kicks the bucket.

No tags for me!!!! SUCKS! My two buddies got hit for elk tags! So its archery BULL ELK unit 1 or unit 9................COME ON UNIT 9!!!!!!!!!!!!! They only had 4 points and had 3A/3C in 2009! They really beat the odds!

I should have a November Rifle Bull tag in 8, 9, or 10 with my Brother Dad and Grandpa. My dad got hit for AZ and Colorado Elk too!! he made the mistake of having the hunts at the same time though. So he might have to choose if he doesent shoot one hear early.

Colorado elk is due today?!? I don't think your dad drew CO yet.

Our house lucked out this year...my buddy and myself either drew 3A/3C or 4B early rifle bull and my wife and other buddy either drew 4A or 4B cow tags...

Our house lucked out this year...my buddy and myself either drew 3A/3C or 4B early rifle bull and my wife and other buddy either drew 4A or 4B cow tags...

WOW! My buddies hunted archery bull elk 3A/3C in 2009 but they did not have a lot of luck seeing "big bull"...over 350" early on because it rained almost the entire hunt. Of course the second week when they were willing to take a 350ish bull, they could not find the 5 or 6 that they had passed on. I was doing some calling for my friends sister during her muzzleloader hunt a few years before that and we saw some big bulls! Cow calls didnt work for the big boys with cows! Called in a few "raghorns".....that I would have shot! Bugles worked best to get the bulls to bugle and then the race was on to get infront of them and get a look at the bull. Used cow calls to cover our foot noise. Seemed to me that they were headed in a direction and cow calls were not going to get them to turn around. You are in for a great hunt in either unit!

Got 3 hits to my credit card last week: antelope, elk, and elk. Put in separate apps for me and my son. Figured I would be thrilled with one tag...feel like I won the Mega Millions with 3 tags. And this is my first antelope tag since I was a sophomore in high school. My son is now a high school freshman. The suspense is killing me though.

Got 3 hits to my credit card last week: antelope, elk, and elk. Put in separate apps for me and my son. Figured I would be thrilled with one tag...feel like I won the Mega Millions with 3 tags. And this is my first antelope tag since I was a sophomore in high school. My son is now a high school freshman. The suspense is killing me though.

That's awesome, congrats! Antelope hunts are my favorite, you'll have to post pics when you have a buck down! And how neat that your son drew a tag on a separate app, too.