Sign in to follow this  
Willyhunts2

Who didn't draw?

No tag here yet ... 7pts here for elk archery . Would be 9pts but missed a year and lost point plus loyalty pt. at the age of 27 I am yet to have an elk tag!!

I always put in for the easiest quality elk draw during the rut. I always look at the odds and apply i dont care what unit if the bulls are talking i will find them!!!!! I dont get stuck on one unit like 90% of people do

4 of us on my cc , nothing yet , we all put in separately, all easy to get hunts ,50 -60 % draw odds with 2 and 3 bonus points each ,I would have thought at least one of us would get a tag.We all put in for goat tags as well.

I'm waiting for someone to say they put in for a late archery cow hunt on there 2nd choice (which is 100%)and did not get hit on the cc yet , now that would give me some hope that they are not finished hitting the cards yet .

Otherwise i'm taking my ball and going home!!

Nothing in our household. 4 Elk and 4 goat aps up to 10 points and nothing. Guess I will be looking to tag along again.

No hits on the CC and I have 9 pts and my wife has 12. Only puttin in for early rifle... I will wait..

Ron

Well I drew last year and put in for early archery hunts this year. So I would be absolutely shocked if I drew a tag this year. I'm hoping my daughter draws a jr deer tag this fall so I didn't really want to draw.

10pts for elk....... nothing for october rifle

13pts for lope....... and as usual, nothing

I'm 36 years old and have personally had an elk tag only once in this state!!.... I think I need to change my strategy :)