loco4coues

Our first girl!

We were supposed to have a girl but ended being a boy, but we were going to name her Reagan. If you go with that name I have a custom bathroom stool with the name on it you can have. Congrats!

Congratulations! I have 3 girls Estrella, Alexus, Alysia and we are expecting are 6th in Aug as well do not know till thursday if boy or girl yet, if we have a boy it will make it even 3 boys 3 girls

Ive always liked the names Brooke, Brooklyn, Hailey and Mckenzie......Blessed with two boys but wanted a little girl......good thing u got 3 boys to take care of you little girl....good luck

My advice is just don't name her one of the "popular names". When I was born, yea a few years back, Debbie was a popular name. In high school there were "six" Debbie's in one class! That was crazy.

Well our baby girl has arrived. On August 20th and 6:03 pm she decided to join us...only 10 days late. Baby and mom are heatlhy and happy. She is now 10 days old and growing too fast already. I am pleased to introduce:

Brightly Ann Organ

post-2355-0-00678800-1346310447_thumb.jpg

I just hope your boys aren't to upset when their baby sister is a better shot than they are. That's the case at my house anyways, big congrats you love your boys like no other but there is something very special about a baby girl. My youngest girl just started school, spend all the time you can with her it goes by way to fast.