coues krazy

how many points do you have?

14 for me. I've never had an Antelope tag in AZ. Once in NM, and I'll be trying to get back there again. I saw more 17-18 inch bucks on that hunt than I have ever seen here. Antelope with a bow is one of those "You did it" moments that I'm really looking forward to.

I actually blew 2 great oppotunities at 80+ bucks the last time I hunted them in NM.

For AZ, it's rifle or nothing. :)

Congrats to all of you who have a tag in your pocket! Make it a good hunt.

I just started putting in not long ago and only have 3. Guess I better get comfortable for a while.

Anyone have info on Wyoming's fees and system? I wouldn't know where to even start up there.

Have 15 and have not hunted Antelope myself yet but have quite a few points built up here and some of the other western states. Should get my opportuities soon and can't wait. Good Luck to all that have drawn and looking forward to the pictures and stories.

I have drawn 2 antelope tags. First one was with 0 points unit 19B rifle. Second one was with 8 points unit 10 rifle. Just in general im not too impressed that bonus points really give that much of an advantage to draw tags.

I had 8 points this year when I drew a muzzleloader tag. It's my second AZ tag. The first was 30 years ago and that was a fun but short hunt. All 4 of us had our goats down and in camp by 7:30 opening morning. Game and Fish was polite enough to pick us up in the field, haul our goats back to camp, and even took a group picture of all us with our goats...after checking our licenses and tags first.