mulie hunter

Credit card Issue in draw equals no Elk tag!

Im pulling for you!. I would start out the conversation by indicating that a BULL tag (1st choice) would be just compensation for all work you have had to put in just to get them to review your case (assuming they give you a tag)! May not have a leg to stand on but it cannot hurt!

Fingers crossed! How much trouble (phone calls, meeting) has it been so far?

A hunter called me up and said that the G&F called him and said they had messed up on several CC's and it was all their fault and they may be giving him and a few others some tags! They took his info again to double check and said they would get back to him. He hasn't got a tag from them yet, but maybe you fall into this mess? Id look into it!

Lance

Congrats on the tag! Did they say why.....ie, they accept they messed up? If they didnt say, I wouldnt ask!

Finally!! we are going ELK hunting!!, After all the headaches and turmoil, we will be able to get a tag this year. The letter came yesterday from Game and Fish, we were included in the credit card fraud dibacle...

Any way I cant wait to get into the woods and start scouting!!

What an awfully tormenting emotional roller coster ride, but it was worth the fight.

It is a Unit 8 cow elk archery tag, our second choice, but it dont matter to me, I am thrilled to be in the woods with my PSE bow madness chasing ELK!! ya baby!!

Thanks be to the Lord Jesus, He owns the cattle on a thousand hills!! and all the potatos under it!!