Sign in to follow this  
chrismp51

Big Tex Trailer 5'x8'

This trailer is in excellent condition and is perfect for a quad. Has a ramp for easy loading and unloading of quad, wood floors, spare tire, permanent registration, and also includes a trailer mover. The quad has been sold. Asking price for the trailer is 1100.00 OBO.

ATVHonda300006.jpg

ATVHonda300004.jpg

I have just started looking for a smaller quad trailer. What is the bed platform size (looks like it might be 5' X 8') and what would you be willing to take for it? I already have a quad so that is covered.

I have just started looking for a smaller quad trailer. What is the bed platform size (looks like it might be 5' X 8') and what would you be willing to take for it? I already have a quad so that is covered.

I am selling this for an elderly neighbor. I just spoke with him and the trailer bed is 5x8, but he does not wish to sell separately. Without the trailer he will not have any way of moving the quad. If someone wants to buy the quad only he will consider that.

So that would make the trailer $2,000???

I know Sundevil will point out that I didnt graduate from NAU, but that's what I came up with too

I know Sundevil will point out that I didnt graduate from NAU, but that's what I came up with too

Wow, you must have really been feeling the need to post something. Congrats on getting the math correct, excellent work!

OK, so, appologies for all of the confusion. I believe that the quad is SPF. He does not want to sell the trailer until he is sure that the quad is gone (hope I will know tomorrow). With that said, he said that he wants 1500 for the trailer. I didnt price the trailer so make an offer, maybe he will take it.