I personally love uncle ted.

But my question Snappy is why are you looking at the msnbc.com entertainment page? Seems a little suspect bro!!!

Things have been so darn tense lately I thought I'd try my hand at a little joking. I didn't mean anything by it man, just playing with you. My wife makes me watch Hallmark movies but I swear I don't like them... I swear!

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama sends his goons to arrest Ted. Even though he did not directly threaten the President.

How dare anyone threaten a dictator :lol:

I bet he does get a visit on that one, just a little to blunt.

Ted didnt have to remind anyone with a clue. A little too strong I think. These kind of things dont help.

I should practice what I preach. <_<

For every one person who speaks-up and makes a stand, I suppose there are 100,000 who will say nothing. Not saying I agree with him or not. Frankly, I think he's a bit of a nut job.... ;) But at least he's speaking-out. He'll pay the price (or not) for that, but at least he spoke his mind.

My $.02 only.

S.

:)

Ted Nugent's comments were not over the top or too strong. He simply stated exactly what most gun owners are thinking. He realizes what Obama will do if he is reelected. If reelected, Obama will have four years to do everything he can to gut or completely destroy the Second Amendment.

Ted made no threat to the President. He simply made it clear that he will fight any attempt to gut the Second Amendment even if it means jail or death. Most gun owners feel the same way.

Remember Charlton Heston "From My Cold Dead Hands"

George

I am sure they will visit the New Black Panthers for putting a bounty on a man before he is convicted then they will visit old Ted.

Nugent is a Nut Job... I sure hope that his rhetoric doesn't inspire to do something stupid... Seriously... Also, I know that everybody has been and is saying the Obama is going to go after the 2nd Amendment... BUT I haven't seen anything significant... Just remember that Obama ran against McCain who introduced the McCain-Liberman bill which would have just about shut down gun shows.. I am not defending ANYBODY... I understand that politics live off of fear but I don't think Nugent speaks for the majority of hunters and go owners...

J

Nugent is pretty off the wall, and extreme. Certainly not the ideal spokesman for our sport, I know. But Ted is very patriotic.He stands up, and speaks out for for what he believes in.

Look at some of the nut jobs we have in political office. Even thought they may not have the vocal extreme that TEd does, they get away with what they do, simply because of there political title. It is the same thing, just opposite ways of how it is approached.

Timothy McVeigh (Spelling?) was also patriotic and I think a lot of people hide behind that banner...

The difference is that politicians are elected Nugent is an entertainer... Who hasn't had a hit in 30+ years.. :)

J

Nugent says what is true. He is not a nut job. It is people like jamaro that make him out to be a nut job. A nut job is someone who would actually vote for obama. No use at all for an obama voter.

Ted is always entertaining, by a fluke I actually got to meet him once. I watched the tape and my impression is he would take him out or at leaste try. Explain away that he really meant something else, my kids try that too, he said what he meant.

Now for all the others watching the clip all over the net now this is what they see: Crazy Ted (a known hunter/gun owner)ranting about dead or in jail while in the background there are folks playing around with wweapons. Not good from that veiw.