Sign in to follow this  
bobothe

elk guide

Hey no problem! We will actually be back up in 10...One of the posse drew a tag..

Not sure you could afford us though..LOL But if you can, act fast...we will book up quickly! LOL

Good luck

Hey no problem! We will actually be back up in 10...One of the posse drew a tag..

Not sure you could afford us though..LOL But if you can, act fast...we will book up quickly! LOL

Good luck

Man I just read through that whole post and dang that is funny. Here's to jumping to conclusions in 2012!!!

BTW,

I just wanted to say I stirred the pot but it was all in good fun. No offense intended doublelung or to anyone else for that matter. I just remembered how everyone got involved in that thread and how heated everyone got. Good luck to all and let's respect each other, nobody else does.

Lee

BTW,

I just wanted to say I stirred the pot but it was all in good fun. No offense intended doublelung or to anyone else for that matter. I just remembered how everyone got involved in that thread and how heated everyone got. Good luck to all and let's respect each other, nobody else does.

Lee

No problem..No offense taken..I re-read that thread..wow...pretty funny now..Crazy stuff..Good luck to all the archery hunters..If you see the bowtech posse in ten stop in and say hi..

John