Sign in to follow this  
GJMauro12

CABIN ROBBED/MOUNTS STOLEN

Well my brother just showed up to our cabin this afternoon in Happy Jack to find out it was broken in and they stole all of our mounts and electronics.

I ain't worried about the electronics but I am going to post up the pictures of all our mounts that was stolen. Its probably a long shot but if you guys would take a look at the pictures and just keep an eye out for anyone that might be trying to sell some it would be appreciated.

There was a Buffalo from House Rock, A nice Kaibab Buck, another arizona buck, a turkey, 3 bass, a couple ranch sheep/goats, my whole shed collection, two of my arizona bull racks just skull capped.

I dont know what the chances are on seeing any of it again but I have to try, theres a lot of time, effort, money, memories, stories etc wrapped up into our hunting sucesses that just can't be replaced and I am sure most of you know what I am talking about.

(Still kinda fresh since I just found out tonight so sorry if i Rambled) gonna start posting pictures now

I know I don't have a lot of posts on this site and I don't know anyone on here, or talk much but I am a fellow sportsman just hoping to get lucky with a little help. I have all my pictures posted on monstermuleys.com (i am not trying to advertise for the site what so ever please) I just found out the news and i spent an hour posting pictures of all the mounts stolen on that site and I don't want to stay up posting pictures for another hour.

It is under the Arizona section with the same Topic Title if you want to take a look at my mounts that were stolen incase you come across them.

I'll get on tomorrow if I can to post the pictures here as well.

If anyone happens to see something please let me know long shot but kinda desperate. little upset still since i just found out everythings gone and could never be replaced. thanks for any help that you could provide or ideas on how I could possibly find any of the mounts thanks sorry for the rambling

What subdivision? I'm in Clear Creek Pines unit 8, I've heard of a bunch of breakins through the winter. TV's, quads,tools,guns,you name it have been stolen. Even heard of sheds being taken. The thieves MO sounds like someone with local knowledge of the roads,etc. If anyone has any info on these guys we need to get them caught! They have to be selling this stuff to someone!

I think we are in the same neighborhood, and yes I have heard it is extremely "Local" as someone right in the neighborhood. We are in the subdivision off enchated lane. This is the second time its happened there last time they got two of our quads and trailer.

Here is Two of the mounts ill get more up in a minute here but this is my dads kaibab buck and my first turkey just so you have an idea on what to look for if you see any mounts for sale

post-4673-0-10058700-1335020479_thumb.jpg

post-4673-0-07978300-1335020519_thumb.jpg

That's awful. Our cabin in Greer was broken into twice over the past 30 years or so, but the thieves took only tools and televisions and didn't bother my mounts. I have heard of vandals pulling mounts off walls of cabins and urinating and defecating on them before trashing everything else in sight. Such people need to serve serious prison time.

Bill Quimby

here is the rest of what was taken other than the dvd players which i could care less about, If anyone happens to runs into these i would appreciate it if you let me know even if you think it could be mine on any of the mounts let me know i can come up with better angled pictures and prove there mine.

I would even be willig to buy my mounts back if it came down to it, but I wont be payint the thief!

any help would be appreciated just found out about it last night and still pretty devastated. It was a family cabin and all our families animals and trophies from over the years that can never be replaced and i know you guys understand that

post-4673-0-87461900-1335021255_thumb.jpg

post-4673-0-84071200-1335021268_thumb.jpg

post-4673-0-28137200-1335021280_thumb.jpg

post-4673-0-11470800-1335021291_thumb.jpg

post-4673-0-51398700-1335021302_thumb.jpg

post-4673-0-31973200-1335021325_thumb.jpg

post-4673-0-09263500-1335021336_thumb.jpg

post-4673-0-17474700-1335021350_thumb.jpg

post-4673-0-11231800-1335021367_thumb.jpg

post-4673-0-80934200-1335021376_thumb.jpg

Don't know what the chances are of ever seeing any of it ever again but it seems like it could be worth a try since animal heads are fairly unique and easy to spot. My brothers at the cabin now suppose to be helping out a couple juniors on the turkey hunt but instead hes talking to neighbors to see if anyone seen anything.

I feel your pain. My house was broke into on Wednesday and the guy took my ruger 357,laptop,camera along with other things and $300 cash. Luckily things worked out and the cops were quick to respond and we got everything back other than our since of security! Hope you can recover your things as well.

I'm so sorry to hear about your break in, that is terrible and I hope they find these sick people. I know how you feel, this happened to me in October, got everything of mine totalling 10K plus 5K on the credit card. Never go it back nor did insurance help out at all. If you need help finding your stuff, let me know. I'll keep my eye out as well.

I can't stand these low lifes.

Have someone check the Phoenix and Flagstaff swap meets. A belt sander with my name on it that was taken from my cabin in a break-in years ago showed up the next week at one and the police spotted it and eventually returned it to me.

Bill Quimby

That really stinks. The USA should adopt a policy that has been used in third world countries. Thieves have parts of their anatomy chopped off. I hate thieves!

• Like 2