Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

Fished San Carlos 5/7/2012

It was a great day of fishing but the catching sucked and so did I as a matter of fact. My friend Scott and I fished 7 hours and only put one crappie in the boat. It was released before the trip home. The weather and wind cooperated but we just couldn't make it happen. Where was standman when I needed him? :lol: The one crappie I caught was a nice one but let it go for another unfortunate fisherman like myself. :lol: :lol:

post-1903-0-37860900-1336438424_thumb.jpg

Brian, aka standman, caught them all but this last crappie in the lake.

TJ

A day fish'n is much better than a day work'n! ;) Sorry the fish weren't biting, still looks like fun! Hey, I like the hat TJ :D

The lake is below 15,000 acre feet and im sure the fish are beginning to stress. What a shame.

TJ,

We just bought a bass boat this past weekend. Now we need to learn how to fish bass and crappie. I was going to ask you for some pointers but...:)

Dang it man, that's a long day for one fish. Sorry they didn't bite better.

I have one advantage over most people when I'm fishing, my last name is Fish so I already know how to eat, sleep and act like a fish. So that usually gives me one fin, I mean one leg up on most people :-)

Brian

First pointer is to make sure you lift the motor up on your new bass boat before you pull it out of the water. Next pointer is don'tg go to San Carlos for your maiden cruise, alot of underwater struter that is not marked.