DesertBull

Horse packing ruled illegal in wilderness areas

I wonder where the High Sierra Hikers Association does all of their defecating and urinating???

Even when they are home all that defecation has to go somewhere right???

Their defecation don't stink

That is correct........and they have the money to prove it too...........idiots......

I remember in the 1960's hearing my grandmother say "what is this world coming to" ? She is probably rolling over in her grave thinking about all these crazy issues that are now commonplace!

Any of you folks know what this world is coming to?????

I remember in the 1960's hearing my grandmother say "what is this world coming to" ? She is probably rolling over in her grave thinking about all these crazy issues that are now commonplace!

Under Obama and, and the huge liberal swing this country is seems to be taking, I do know what the world is coming to. I just can't repeat it here! It is a big 4 letter word!

I hear ya loud and clear Snapshot. It is truly very disappointing and very scary to me also!

My Grandpa said the same thing and now I say it too. The slippery slope is getting steeper and slicker.

• Like 1

These people are so completely out of touch. Unfortunately it will spread. NY and CA is where all this garbage starts and AZ is becoming the next stop on the train for this stuff. Be prepared for another fight guys... Coming to a forest near you.

We NEED to join groups like the AES who leads the charge on stuff like this. Steve Clark does a masterful job of keeping us informed on this stuff. Desertbull, thank you for posting this man. Don't be lulled to sleep this summer guys, keep on top of this stuff.

Donnie Lee

Here's the really funny part. These people fancy themselves as "environmentalists". They have some romantic notion about what the world outside the city is supposed to be like. However when they get here, decked from head-to-toe in the very latest REI or Eddie Bauer drag, with no clue what to do next, and realize that they weren't magically transformed into Meriweather Lewis and Pocohantus, they have to find someone to blame.

"There's bugs out here, there's poop out here, the directions are shoddy, too few amenities..." We've all seen them in their silly cars with their silly clothes and silly water bottles and walking sticks.

Guys and gals, this is the face of the environmental movement that is seeking to kick you and I off of public forest land. They don't want us stepping foot in their magical forest, and they sure as heck don't want us catching fish from the lakes and streams or killing the game that lives there to provide meat for our tables. And theysure don't know a thing about what is best for our forests.

• Like 1

this kind of talk is already here in az.

I go onto the hiking websites to scout out trails and see an area before wasting my gas and they are always complaining about the dung bombs on the trails. Especially trails in the Kaibab.

James

Most of them never venture more than 500 yards from a Starbucks.

This ruling was overturned almost two weeks ago. Horse packing will continue, for now.

This attitude of fecal-phobia could work to our advantage. We need to get the word out to the REI crowd that the forests are rife with all manner of feces and can't be contained. Water supplies are contaminated, even the air could carry Hanta virus. Get the feds to post warnings on all the trails, similar to the warnings along our southern border. Maybe we can start a full fledged panic and get the eco-wackjobs out of the forests altogether. This could work.

This attitude of fecal-phobia could work to our advantage. We need to get the word out to the REI crowd that the forests are rife with all manner of feces and can't be contained. Water supplies are contaminated, even the air could carry Hanta virus. Get the feds to post warnings on all the trails, similar to the warnings along our southern border. Maybe we can start a full fledged panic and get the eco-wackjobs out of the forests altogether. This could work.

That would work. We could also tell them that the woods are full of Republicans. ;)

Maybe we can get them to start hiking around lake pleasant. They start pissing and moaning about dung and we can agree with them and have a donkey hunt!!!!

Maybe we can get them to start hiking around lake pleasant. They start pissing and moaning about dung and we can agree with them and have a donkey hunt!!!!

Kinda funny how they care about one and not the other isn't it?? Not to mention what they are doing to the vegitation in that area...