Sign in to follow this  
Bravo

Access Denied Documentary

Thanks for posting, details a lot of my concerns. Arizona is just now starting this, it has already been started in other states.

A great video and an accurate depiction of what has happended and is continuing to happen.

Shared "Access Denied" on my Facebook account receiving numerous positive responses.....also sent the "Link" out through my email address book.....most common response has been "I had no idea this was happening"....Please inform everyone you know about the new National Forest MVUM changes...who knows it may help....surely couldn't hurt....

Bravo thanks for the heads up.I have been aware of the problems in Nevada but had no idea of the extent of this "take over movement" cleverly disguised as a Travel Management plan. Say What??? Management??? This is nothing more than a veiled liberal attempt to control.

The link will reach everyone in my address book whether they are outdoor lovers or not.

• Like 1

Bravo thanks for the heads up.I have been aware of the problems in Nevada but had no idea of the extent of this "take over movement" cleverly disguised as a Travel Management plan. Say What??? Management??? This is nothing more than a veiled liberal attempt to control.

The link will reach everyone in my address book whether they are outdoor lovers or not.

I agree. Veiled attempt at liberal control.... I just don't understand WTF the feds are thinking when they enact this type of stuff. I wish there was a way for the public to fight back against this stuff but with out tons of $$ and lobbyists I think it's a futile battle. The NFS wants us all in campsites like tract houseing where they can control how we play in the woods. NUTS!