Sign in to follow this  
Bowhuntsaz

Sitka Gear for sale

I am getting rid of my Sitka Gear to get the optifade forest camo pattern. I have the following up for sale:

Mountain pant- size 32, brand new knee pads, some snags here and there from catclaw, but still in good shape- $125

Jetstream vest- size medium, Like New-worn three times- $150

90% jacket- size medium, perfect condition- $225

Core bottom- size medium, perfect condition- $40

Traverse top- size medium, worn three times- $75

All the gear is in the Optifade Open country. The prices posted would include shipping. I moved from Az to washington and I just wanna get the other pattern. Not in any huge hurry to sell so I firm on my prices, Unless you want everything then I am sure we can come to some agreement. Sorry but not looking to trade for anything. Text me or message me on here and ill get back to you as soon as I can.

IMO i think Sitka is wayyyyy overpriced. I have a few of their items and unfortunately, they tear and rip just like my cheaper camo. Arizona is too harsh on camo for me to spend that kind of money on it. Good luck with the sale, I know there has to be a few diehard sitka guys on here.

I thought the same thing about sitka until i bought it. Its so much more comfortable than anything i have ever worn. And sitka is lifetime warrantied. the only reason im getting rid of mine is to get the forest pattern. and for just over half of retail it hard to beat!

A little too smal for me. I do know Sitka clothing is very well made and probably worth the price. Bump for some quality hunting gear.

Ok guys. Just got word I have a chance to go on a hunt in BC. Make me some offers! could use the cash!!

ttt! lets get this stuff sold PLEASE. I am definately willing to negotiate the prices. I really wanna go on this bear hunt!