Sign in to follow this  
wilderness1

1987 Full Size GMC Jimmy Sierra Classic 4x4 lifted 350 FI !!!

Bought this from fellow member Brian and I really like this truck. he was a super great guy and its been in there family for years and have receipts from top to bottom. What I added from when I bought it from Brian was a new water pump, new steering pump, all new filters, and fluids top to bottom, fixed rear window, new thermostat, and took off the 33 mud terrains he had and bought new 35 inch km2 mudders. This is the nicest most reliable and cleanest one you will find. Just getting what i have into it to get some stuff done in life.Everything works awesome. Have thousands in reciepts for everything you could think of on this truck. Brians total honesty really sold me and would like to see this truck go to a member. Always Garaged

Rancho quick disconnect lift

Newly Rebuilt Motor 20k

A/C with new compressor

heat

all gauges work

new seats and center console

trailer package

front high lift jack not shown but have it in garage to bolt onto front mounts on bumper you see

all stainless steel lines underneath

original paint and dent free

2 sets of keys

hidden kill switch

warn locking hubs

$8700 FIRM

This truck needs absolutely nothing and my mechanic who is a personal friend that did the extra work said this was the nicest one he has ever seen. Thanks Jeff 602-722-4931

Lowered price to$8400 if anyone is interested come see it, you won't be disappointed at all. I forgot to mention it has a matching brand new spare (tire and rim). Thanks

If I had the money I'd buy it back. Not a day goes by I still don't miss it. Best blazer I've ever seen.

i road in this truck last year on my hunt and it kicked a$$!!!! it is one heck of a truck!!! if i had the money i would buy it!!