jamaro

Results are posted

I drew a unit 17 archery bull tag for the late hunt, and a unit 23 rifle coues deer tag for the early hunt. It should be an exciting hunting season!

I drew the Burro mountains rifle Carp tag. What a great tag! Congrats to all who drew.

This is a GREAT TAG... Don't let this opportunity slip thru your hands... Have Tommy(crazyaboutcoues) scout of you... Last year during the Jan Hunt we saw SOME MONSTERS... I mean scary monsters... I saw one buck every morning for a week that would go 180... Tommy saw him a few times to...

J-

Got a mulie tag for 23....my first mulie tag in NM. Should be lots of fun

I just checked and I got drawn for unit 23 coues. 13 years of putting in for Arizona only to have two deer tags and one elk tag. First time out in NM and I get drawn. A very happy man right now.

No tags for 23 coues. :ph34r: :( :( :(

But five of my buddies got 24 coues tags. I guess we will see if that unit is worth anything.

Oh well, I hope I get a least one tag in Az. Congrats to all that are getting drawn, and good luck.

I drew a unit 23 muzzleloader WT tag. My son Austin who will be 16, drew the youth elk hunt in unit 34. A rifle hunt that starts Sept 23! Man, are we pumped about that one!! Can't wait!!!

Scott

I struck out on the Coues but I did draw a late archery tag in 23 for elk. Can anyone give me some ideas on where to start looking. i am not sure how many scouting trips I can make at $3.00 a gallon for gas.

I appreciate any input I can get. THX

I'll be hunting the elusive JACK SQUAT in NM.

DesertBull I don't think that is as elusive as you think. :ph34r:

My buddy and I drew our 3rd choice deer tag, 23 mulie. Not Coues but better than sitting home and theres still the AZ draw in about a month.

Congrats to all those who got drawn.

Nothin for me. :D Thats two states with "JACK SQUAT" now. Come on AZ!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Congrats to those of you that drew tags and good luck :)

No elk for me this year, although I did draw the January Burros Coues hunt!!! That makes up for no elk I suppose.

Jeff