Sign in to follow this  
Gr8 White Jr

Online draw system fails AGAIN!

After AZGFD's online system was a complete failure when the elk and antelope results were released, there was an "apology letter" that was emailed to all applicants stating that they were taking action to make sure this didn't happen again. Well I have been trying for the last two and half hours to put in for deer and the site keeps failing. Several times I have gotten as far as putting in all my billing info and then when I hit the "authorize payment" button the site blanks out and sends me right back to start the process over. Very frustrating!

Anybody else having this problem?

I bet it's fustrating! One of these days hopefully they'll get it fixed!

KEEPS DOING THE SAME THING TO ME. 6 TIMES IN A ROW SO FAR...I CAN'T EVEN GET TO THE PAY PORTION.

I bet I have tried over 20 times. I have made it as far as putting in my billing info at least 5 times.

I am having the same problem, got my sons apps in and then started on mine and it started kicking me out. It started right about 7:00 PM.

Did the same to me this morning after I hit authorize and then the second time around it went thru ok. I got my bighorn and turkey out of the way but still have to do my deer tonight. Good luck for those who are still trying to make this all work. :)

TJ

Have you tried clearing cookies before you start over?

Thanks for the tip! I deleted my cookies and tried again this morning...went through at 5:30 am FINALLY!!

I had the same problem last night. When I tried again this morning at 5:45am everything went through and I never got kicked out like before. Perhaps one of these days I will not wait until the last minute to take care of this stuff :wacko:

Same thing happens in other states when the website gets too much traffic. Not the game and fish's fault. Servers can only handle so much usage.

Did mine a week ago with out a single glitch. Like said, everyone waits and the system crashes. Its to be expected.

ONLINE: Visit www.azgfd.gov/draw, click on the link to the online service, and scroll down to the "Apply for a Draw" option. The department strives to accommodate all hunters, but the 7 p.m. June 12 deadline is firm and is not flexible. A high volume of last-minute draw applications could cause the website to slow or be temporarily unavailable. Technical problems could also occur that would prevent hunters from uploading and finalizing online applications by the deadline. Online applications must be completed and electronically submitted by the deadline. Don’t delay.