Sign in to follow this  
POB

gun builders in Tucson

I'm thinking about having a rifle built to replace one the thieves got. Is there anyone in Tucson?

I'm thinking about having a rifle built to replace one the thieves got. Is there anyone in Tucson?

Hoolahan i think his first name is Pat?? Hes in Tucson and builds some awesome rifles!!

Holehan guns is in Tucson. Very high end, quality rifles, if you have the money... also a Coues outfitter.

You can't go wrong with Patrick Holehan. He is a talented and super-nice guy, and a dedicated hunter. His rifles are absolutely beautiful.

His email is: plholehan@theriver.com

Bill Quimby

Agree with everyone else, Patrick Holehan. I had a gun re-done by him for a recent Africa hunt and he did a fantastic job.

Yep, Patrick is the man. Beautiful work.

EBB

I agree with chorus. Patrick Holehan. He has done work for me and it is flawless. Another email address patrick@plholehancustomrifles.com . The NRA's magazine, The American Hunter featured some of his work about a year ago. You can see the same rifles at www.plholehancustomrifles.com

Bill Quimby said it quite well and I will add super honest.

There is a new gun builder in town (Craig's Custom Rifles) and I am sure glad he built my newest rifle! Kyle (the owner) built me a 6.5X284 and the craftsmanship is absolutely amazing! The gun shoots like a dream and looks awesome as well. Check out his website for information: https://sites.google...stomrifles/home. Not only did he do an amazing job building my rifle, Kyle was a great resource when helping me evaluate what caliber would be best for my needs. I am still working up some loads but so far all of my groups are under 1 MOA; the gun just flat shoots. Kyle's prices are un beatable as well!

steward224