Sign in to follow this  
flyphsr

az archery club

Does anybody know when they are going to open. I can't wait it will be nice to shoot in the AC at some pretty good distance too

It's the first I have heard about it . It's gonna be a indoor range? Where at ?

I-17 and deer valley 31 lanes up to 45 yards and pro shop their web site says open end of June but no date azarcheryclub.com

I met the owner while at Ben Avery a few weeks ago. He was unable to give an exact date that they will be opening. He said he was having some sort of problems with the city. If I remember correctly it was city permitting issues. He said he was hoping to open the doors no later than 4th of July week.

I'm looking forward to it opening also. You cant find a 45 yard indoor range anywhere else in town. Plus Its right around the corner from my house so it will definitely be convenient.

-Tracy

I just stopped by and they are workin hard to get it ready for opening tomorrow.. Got a walk through with the owner and the place is awesome!!!! it is accross from deer valley airport restaurant south side deer valley green sign out front.

I have shot here last few days and the whole staff is top notch!!! very family friendly environment!!! Seriously the best addition to North Phoenix since Federico's by my house. :P check this place out.. get the tour and meet the crew they are amazing!!!

I believe the address is 1115 w. Deer Valley rd. Ste 1-4. Stopped by yesterday and checked it out.

1115 W. Deer Valley Road Suites 1-4 Phoenix, AZ 85027

602-909-9855 | kenny@azarcheryclub.com

on deer valley rd east of 19th south side rd couple hundred yards west of airport restaurant.. green sign out front

bring your bow.. buy a membership or pay as you go.. shoot up to 45yards in AC

if they sold food like a bowling alley i would only go home to sleep! :D

Swung by today to take a quick peek, wife called me several hours later to remind me to go home. Awesome selection of bows, LOTS of shooting lanes & very helpful staff. Managed to shoot several new bows, and think I found my christmas present to myself. I also asked about some of the smaller companies bows and was told they would order me any bow I wanted. Their selection of accessories was nice, there is a sitting area to relax and swap hunting stories, and they still have room to fill things in. Even though I shoot in the backyard, I think I may have to swing by and start doing some shooting there.

yep i never used to go anywhere to shoot now i hardly stay home!! nice atmosphere for shooting.. i mentioned to Tony i want another Athens and he said he would order for me no problem..

We met a guy on my dad's cow hunt in 7W last Dec. and he told us about this place. Glad to hear it's finally opened. Not too far from our house.