Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

My 2012 Crazy Bear Hunt

Wow, that was you on one of my trail cams: [media=]

[/media].....Seriously though, you just rocketed to the top of the list for best 2012 campfire story....
  • Like 1

Great story. Thanks for sharing. I would have paid money to see the blooding trailing scene. We all need to have a GoPro.

Wow, that was you on one of my trail cams: [media=]

[/media].....Seriously though, you just rocketed to the top of the list for best 2012 campfire story....

Hahaha! Well said!

Yes, thinking back I should have had a firearm, but sitting in that stand for hours upon hours while it was over 100 degrees, i was trying to be as light as possible. That day I was actually wearing shorts and a short sleeve t-shirt to try and stay cool...

Great job Lance.... That mine shaft exploration should be left for little Nickie!!!

• Like 2

what a story!!!

first off 114 hours in a stand is incredible without going insane maybe all those hours obscured your judgement of going into the mine shaft... not once but twice! :blink: Lol!

great job!!! you da man!!!!!!!!

James

Lance, Awesome story. Way to stick with it. I think I like the story of your first bear better though ( sponsored by Smith & Wesson, Fruit of the Loom and Altherr Custom Game Calls - "Ruff Ruff"). Now that is a great campfire story!

• Like 2