Sign in to follow this  
rschaumb

Surprise for the elk

By the way, This is from the M-80 trail cam. I really love it because it takes a good picture and then a video. Best of both worlds plus crazy battery life. I had it out for a month and it took 270 photos/videos (half photos, half videos) and has 77% battery left. And I believe that. At the end of Javelina season I had it out for over two months and still had 33% battery when I finally went to get it.

The pics are good and the video is awesome, thanks for sharing!

very nice!

A lot of bears being caught on cam this season!

Thanks for sharing!

James

Great cam! The bear was pretty close before the elk ran.......I wish they would wait around that long when I have a tag! Thanks for sharing!

That is a nice fat bear!

By the way, This is from the M-80 trail cam. I really love it because it takes a good picture and then a video. Best of both worlds plus crazy battery life. I had it out for a month and it took 270 photos/videos (half photos, half videos) and has 77% battery left. And I believe that. At the end of Javelina season I had it out for over two months and still had 33% battery when I finally went to get it.

Yeah I bought one last year and they are the best tc from moultrie. They still dont compare to my reconyx but the M-80 is the best camera in its price range. The night pics are the best feature of the M-80, there isnt any whitetout on close pics, its really clear, I dont have any far distance pics to show you the range of the ir. Here's some examples-

Close pic

post-4675-0-10271500-1342206872_thumb.jpg

Farther pic

post-4675-0-08274400-1342207153_thumb.jpg

Day pic

post-4675-0-83162200-1342207488_thumb.jpg