Sign in to follow this  
COOSEFAN

Couple of the bulls we are watching grow right now!

Here's a few bulls that we are watching right now. You'll notice that most of these are also in our "Hit List" video as well from last season and unfortunately because of the drought conditions in the areas we hunt, these bulls will be smaller this year. They also have changed in antler configuration a bit, but they are still great bulls! Stay tuned as I'll have more updates soon with pics illustrating how these bull finished out! Thanks!

Dozer%2BJune%2B26%2B1.jpg

Dozer%2BJune%2B24%2B1.jpg

Dozer%2BJune%2B26%2B4.jpg

GQ%2BJuly%2B9%2B2.jpg

GQ%2BJuly%2B9%2B4.jpg

GQ%2BJuly%2B9%2B5.jpg

GQ%2BJuly%2B9%2B7.jpg

Shank%2BJuly%2B8%2B7.jpg

Shank%2BJuly%2B8%2B5.jpg

Shank%2BJuly%2B8%2B4.jpg

Hightower%2BJuly%2B9%2B1.jpg

Hightower%2BJuly%2B9%2B2.jpg

Hightower%2BJuly%2B9%2B3.jpg

Cyclopse%2BJune%2B23%2B1.jpg

Cyclopse%2BJune%2B23%2B3.jpg

Cyclopse%2BJune%2B23%2B4.jpg

223399368645166582-5710927794541985972?l=recenthuntsatmullins.blogspot.com

View the full article

Mullins, cool pictures I checked out your Hitlist awhile back thanks for the update,

IYO, is it always the beginning stages of their antler growth that is most dependant on rainfall every year to get the mass growth?

Or is it just the amount of water they actually need to drink and the abundance of multiple foods available from good rains before the antlers started and during early stages of growth?

The 3rd pic from the end has something wierd in the background can't tell what it is?

Dan

awesome bulls Jim thanks for sharing!

Gorgeous bulls and great pics.....gets the blood flowing for the upcoming season!

Wow-za! :o Very awesome pics! Exciting times are in store for you guys, I'm envious ^_^

• Like 1

Great Bulls!

Good luck this year Jim and thanks for keeping your CWT brothers & sisters entertained with some of the bulls you'll be chasing this coming year. Most guides wouldn't be showing their hand but this shows the Mullins are a class act. Beautiful bulls as always.

TJ

I remember most of those bulls from your photos of years past.

Really cool that you have seen them year after year and got them on a first name basis Jim!

Looking forward to you guys having another stellar season.

Jim- great pics, I always look forward to this time of the year to see pics from you and your scouting- wish you the best of luck with elk hunting this year!

Thanks for showing us pics of great bulls in a dry year. Always exciting to see the big ones. Best of luck this season Jim!

Not sure what the excitement is all about, thems ain't Cwouesy deer.......

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this