Evan

Card got hit today!

Yes I checked my accout activity and there was a debit for $69.50 ... I put in for two hunts in unit 23 ??? Is that a good unit , I just moved to Young and have never hunted around there.... The last time I hunted in Az it was a mule deer hunt and I shot a small one! Are there any coues whitetail around Young .... All I have seen are elk in my yard!

• Like 1

Yes I checked my accout activity and there was a debit for $69.50 ... I put in for two hunts in unit 23 ??? Is that a good unit , I just moved to Young and have never hunted around there.... The last time I hunted in Az it was a mule deer hunt and I shot a small one! Are there any coues whitetail around Young .... All I have seen are elk in my yard!

Rifleman, congrats on the 23 tag! Thats one of my favorite units. My folks just sold their house in Young that was our base camp for hunting for many years. There is a good number of coues and mulies in the unit so you shouldn't have much trouble, just get in a ways and glass. You'll probably have more luck dropping elevation a bit by heading south towards the lake, but don't overlook the Northwest portion of the unit :). Good luck!

got hit as well for 2 tags- hoping for the Dec 33 tags for me and my brother, but will settle for any 33 tag- good luck to all others

Congratulations, Outdoor Writer! I'm eating my heart out.

I only put in for 2 deer choices, both good ones, and guess I should be satisfied to see a $34.75 charge. But it's that ram tag I'm desperate for since these legs aren't getting any younger.

Tony Congrats on the Sheep tag!!!

Seems the CC charges are slowing down, still hoping they continue!

Our cards got hit. My buddy and i drew late nov and my wife drew a dec tag. Dont know which unit she drew yet.It's dec either way. so pumped up for her. goog luck everyone!

They are still going through....my buddy just got a hit for deer....he put in for Unit 10. This will be his first hunt ever.

Dunno what all the fuss is about my checks were cashed weeks ago...lately it seems like that has been a good way to save money...send off a couple hundred then a few weeks later they send it back... :rolleyes:...Congrats to all that got hits!

No, Azwest16... That summabitch and his brother were/are tag magnets this year!

That makes 3 great tags for me

-Rifle Antelope

-Sept. Archery Bull

-And now Dec Whitetail

I wont be having too many years like this one. :)

-Ryan

I got hit for $18 what the heck is that???

Not a deer tag!

did I put in for Turkey and forget???

Card was hit today early this morning. My boys both have jr deer and jr javi tags. My daughter also drew a wt tag. I put all of us in separate for sheep to create the illusion that one of us might actually have a chance to draw one! Where is David Copperfield when you need him, Cmon sheep charge!

Congrats to the lucky sheep tag holders so far!