Sign in to follow this  
Justin Stahl

SWAROVSKI 15x56

Going to sell my Swarovski's 15's 2 yrs old like new. Have the box and everything with them. I can text pic. Have one mark on rubber on top of one of the lens. Tripod fell over once. Other than that the never been dropped or anything. Lenses are in perfect condition. Call 480-201-7439 for any Questions. $1750

post-2227-0-70859800-1342651857_thumb.jpg

post-2227-0-92913600-1342651885_thumb.jpg

post-2227-0-83306000-1342651946_thumb.jpeg

pm sent

How about a excellent shape tri-axle 23ft. equip./cargo/ utility trailer that is perm tagged ?

New ones are 1899

+++of course the $190 in tax peolpe seem to forget was spent.. besides it's his item to sell maybe he is in no rush!

New ones are 1899

+++of course the $190 in tax peolpe seem to forget was spent.. besides it's his item to sell maybe he is in no rush!

No Tax if they were mail ordered from a place like cameraland. With the falling of the tripod and damaged rubber, I consider these dropped.

Ya I'm in no hurry to sell. They only fell a short amount of distance and just happen to catch a sharp rock. The rubber is the only damage to them witch is very minor. Other than that they are in perfect shape. Thats fine with me if you dont want them go get you a new pair.

would you be interested in trading a steyer model L 308 this gun is worth about the same I was just thinking Yesteray about putting it for trade for a pair of 15X56s