Sign in to follow this  
ROMOCASADOR

Peepsight

Got new Bowtech and got away from peep sight that uses rubber tubing to help it turn. And now everytime I shoot an arrow have to twist string before I nock arrow. Anyone have this annoying problem?

Odds are your string is stretching. Shoot 100 or so more arrows then take it to a shop to have it lined back up. That should take care of it.

Dave at ross outdoors sold me a America's best string and i have yet to have that problem. He said it is a better string then the winner's choice and it's cheaper. I had a rubber peep sight for a long time because i was worried that the rubber peep would turn on me while i was shooting at animal. Once i got a good string on my bow i changed to the other peep sight and i haven't been disappointed so far.

For now (until you either get it realigned, or a new string) twist your loop a bit on the serving, did that to my dads darton after his peep tube snapped, that was over two months ago and hes still shooting it that way with zero issues.

Your post indicates that the equipment is new, so probably your string has settled. Try and slide one of the knots either above or below the peep to get it turned into position. Push them towards the peep. If this doesn't work then you will have to remove the peep and reset it.

I just bought a new PSE Brute X and I have the same problem! Think I am going to just replace the Peep Sight and get rid of the factory one and see it that helps. But every time I Nock an arrow I have to turn the Nock loop out towards me so I can put on my quick release. Glad I'm not the only one with this problem.