Dave B

Results Are Out!

No tags for me,Kansas and Missouri are looking better and better.Oh did I mention that my buddy drew a sheep tag?Guess I'll have to go on that,Ha HA

My brother and I put in seperate and both drew our first choice! 36C Late Dec WT. Looks like we are spending Christmas on the border! Woot woot! :)

WooooooHooooooooo!!!!! My dad and I put in together and drew 36C December hunt. Congrats to those who drew and my condolences to those who didn't.

Unit 33Whitetail Nov 30-Dec 9

San Juan Capistrano? I was just in your neck of the woods. We were at our condo down by Doheny from Jul 8 - 15. Cloudy and foggy for most of our stay. Met a guy on the beach that lives there now but grew up in Kearny AZ.

36c October-November for my dad, November Jr. For my youngest son, November Ft. Huachuca whitetail for my wife, and Dec. Ft. Huachuca whitetail for my oldest son and I. Congrats to all the ones fortunate enough to draw a tag and to those who did not I'd be lookin for leftovers as I see it all I want is a chance to hunt, not a guaranteed kill.

36A Nov 2-8 for the family (wife, son & I) Can't wait first time we all have tags together. Hope someone can get the one i missed last year.

24A late Nov early December with that crazy Willhuntforcoues character and a 12 pack of Alaskan Winter brew to stay warm!

Boom!

AzP&Y

My son and I got drawn late december white tail Unit 36B. So excited! 2nd choice.

Congrats..........can't wait........i'll have my glasses wormed up to help.

Your glasses, your legs, your back, your truck, your eyes, your.................................................. Joey and I will put them all to work!

Not Drawn..... That's ok though I put in for some pretty hard hunts to get drawn for. Now I will just get my left over tag in the same same unit as always down in ##B.