Dave B

Results Are Out!

I drew a 21 WT oct. Tag. Tried my moms but it keeps saying her Sportsmans id is not valid. Had $$ taken out of her account last week. A few other guys had the same problem. Anyone know what the deal is?

Not drawn, only put in for the 12AE early hunt and the muzzy tag in 12AE. My buddy got the 12AE early tag (same one I put in for) with 2 less B.P. than me, not fair! Looks like it's an over the counter tag again, plus Archery.

Congrats on everybody who got their tags, and especially to the dogs that drew my 12AE Muzzy hunt :P

My loyalty point for Bighorn and deer are now Zero, I hope G&F fixes this and was just a mistake on their part. I was not rejected for either hunts. :blink:

last year some people applied with ssn but were assigned new id for some reason and they were drawn just found out by mail or calling azgfd.

Not drawn, only put in for the 12AE early hunt and the muzzy tag in 12AE. My buddy got the 12AE early tag (same one I put in for) with 2 less B.P. than me, not fair! Looks like it's an over the counter tag again, plus Archery.

Congrats on everybody who got their tags, and especially to the dogs that drew my 12AE Muzzy hunt :P

My loyalty point for Bighorn and deer are now Zero, I hope G&F fixes this and was just a mistake on their part. I was not rejected for either hunts. :blink:

my deer and sheep are showing the same thing. I'm guessin they'll fix that when they update the bonus points. I hope!

my deer and sheep are showing the same thing. I'm guessin they'll fix that when they update the bonus points. I hope!

That's what I'm thinking but it worried me when it said "Bonus Points (as of 07/24/2012)"

daughter drew 22 Oct White Tail , I drew another bonus pt one step closer to a strip tag , I guess another Left Over tag down south it is

Unit 23 December coues for me and son drew Unit 23 Jr. Absolutley stoked!!!!! :D

How many points did you have. I put in for that first and Oct 2nd with 4pts and got Oct.

I wet myself on Monday when they debited my account......I re-wet myself every time I checked results page today to make sure it was real...13A!!!!!

Whoops...there it goes again....

Unit 23 December coues for me and son drew Unit 23 Jr. Absolutley stoked!!!!! :D

How many points did you have. I put in for that first and Oct 2nd with 4pts and got Oct.

I had 5 pts.Only Choice.