Sign in to follow this  
couesbowhunter1

Hitchhiker Story!

So one time me and my dad were on our way up to 27 and we saw a hitchhiker and i told my dad we had to pick him up and my dad said fine. So we pull over and the guy throws his bag in the bed of the truck and hops in and were drivin along and my dad looks over and asks him whats in your bag? and the guy says none of your dang business! so my dad laughs and we keep going and my dad asks him again and the guy says none of your dang business! So my dad said if you dont tell us then im gonna drop your butt off on the side of the road! (im sitting in the backseat laughing my butt off) and the guy looks at my dad and says i done told ya once and i done told ya twice its none of your dang business! So we pull over and kick the guy out and keep on going. ( i laugh for another 10 minutes straight at how mad my dad was getting) So we pull up to the gas station in alpine and get ready to put gas in the truck and realize the idiot left his bag in the back of the truck! Tahahahahahahaha best time ever!

Hahaha was my comment deleted?

Man, I cant say that it wasn't dissapointing.

Hope you weren't wearing camo.

I don't get it?? What was in the bag?

and no reganranch, your comment was not deleted...I don't know what happened or what your comment was.

Haha thanks Amanda I think I just pressed done on the keypad (iPhone) when I typed it in and not submit lol

Yeah man this joke could use some substance