standman

Congrats Team USA

Congrats to Brady Ellison and team USA for taking the silver in archery in the Olympics. Losing by only one on the last arrow. Congrats.

Brian

Great Showing. Heard they were beat by the French. I would have thought it would have been North Korea.

It certainly was a close match and Brady now hows a chance to compete in the individual event. Congratulations to the USA and good luck to Brady in the next event.

TJ

I think Italy beat them. US beat N. Korea in the semis. Glad to see an AZ boy with a hunting background representing us. (And his dad is a heck of a taxidermist)

The Frenchman who won it for them actually had his string built by my buddies string server the "moto" from Outer Limit Archery. Pretty cool even though the French won.

Congrats to team USA and very cool the Az and the outdoors are represented in such a big way!

Way to Go Brady and Company!!! The Nation, this State and most Definately his home Town of Payson AZ is Very Proud!!!!!! Prayin' for Gold in the individual!!!

Italy took the gold on the last arrow by one. US beat the South Koreans, to be in gold medal contention, whose national sport is archery. I believe S. Korea was the favorite. Great job either way and so close to gold!