Sign in to follow this  
Hanksaiditbest

Looking for a trail cam

I am looking for a trail cam or two to get me through this scouting season. I dont need anything special just something that snaps pictures. As far as price goes... I am looking for something in the "broke college kid price range." If anyone has anything to offer it would be greatly appreciated!

Look on eBay, I usually pick mine up for $30-40

Good call man, I just haven't had the best of luck with ebay in the past. Have only tried it twice, and both times had to dispute as I didn't recieve my items. I'll check it out

Look on eBay, I usually pick mine up for $30-40

Good call man, I just haven't had the best of luck with ebay in the past. Have only

tried it twice, and both times had to dispute as I didn't recieve my items. I'll check it out

When dealing with eBay witch I do alot pay attention to the sellers feedback it tells alot about the person I won't deal with people with bad reviews I

i looked at ebay recently and many are non working units for sale.. if i think of it i will run in dicks tomorrow and see what deals are on.. i have bought kits on sale there with batteries, cards, locks etc.. bargain cave at cabelas also but often cams are broken.. photo cell issues.. a guy was selling some on here from Payson archery shop just few days ago i think???