Sign in to follow this  
JLW

albino mule deer

Dang! I would sure Give that Muley some Color!! RED color that is!!!

Cool pics.

I've seen an albino muley doe in 23. I'm not sure if she was a true "albino".

But she was very white and visible without binos for a long way off.

Saw her on and off for 2 years. Always figured that coloration increased her odds of

Predation. But it sure is cool seeing the different color variations.

I took the picture of this guy at Yellowstone Park's Bear World last year. So while it is not as cool as seeing him in the wild, I still thought it worth sharing. Wouldn't mind crossing paths with one like this in season with tag in hand!

I took this picture in late June. Imagine this guy with another couple months of growth!

post-6408-0-50557200-1344380563_thumb.jpg

I saw a doe a couple years back in 3C that was almost white - I'm sure not a true albino, but she looked nothing like the other does she was hanging around.

I took the picture of this guy at Yellowstone Park's Bear World last year. So while it is not as cool as seeing him in the wild, I still thought it worth sharing. Wouldn't mind crossing paths with one like this in season with tag in hand!

I took this picture in late June. Imagine this guy with another couple months of growth!

that's awesome!

James

Very cool.

That is sick!!!

Looks like that elk has a red rocket as well made me lol. Awesome pic thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

I saw a piebald deer standing on a hillside near the Sedona exit one time many years ago!

I almost crashed my truck!

I believe that one special group of albino/piebald deer is in Ney York and they live in this old military complex/land and thats why they cant be hunted.... because it was a military installation... nothing really to do with them being piebald.

Just found it, the Seneca White Deer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seneca_white_deer

I saw a piebald deer standing on a hillside near the Sedona exit one time many years ago!

I almost crashed my truck!

I believe that one special group of albino/piebald deer is in Ney York and they live in this old military complex/land and thats why they cant be hunted.... because it was a military installation... nothing really to do with them being piebald.

Just found it, the Seneca White Deer

http://en.wikipedia....neca_white_deer

negative, the show I saw was Wisconsin and they are protected.

here is a Wisconsin public TV show about them.

Guy says they don't have to have pink eyes to be albino. still a form of albinism.

check it out.

http://wpt2.org/npa/iw20090326whiteDeer.cfm

James